Zara x Stefano Pilati 2024

The Fendi collab last year, now this? Maybe he is going to an LVMH brand.

Also hanging out with Phoebe

They have always been friends, or at least supportive of each others. He used to go to her shows.
The same he was friend with Nicolas (don’t know if it’s still the case) and was also going to LV shows. Back in the day at when NG was at Balenciaga, he used to celebrate the end of PFW together with Olivier Zahm and the whole clique.

I don’t know if anything is indicative of being approached by LVMH. It’s not a dinner with Delphine.
But the buzz around the collection and if it’s a success may put his name right back on the map.

With Random Identities, then the Fendi collab, and now this… His time has passed as far was I’m concerned.

It’s all very fashionable of course— but fast-fashionable... trash. Unlike his better YSL and Agnona days, none of these designs will be worn more than a few times, then quickly fall out of trend, forgotten, discarded. And whatever else that's a staple, will be relegated to the donation bin since the quality isn’t a worthy keep.

His men’s Zara offering is hideous, sloppy and cheap. Sadly, traits I’ve come to associate with him now. I've no interest in his return to some fabled brand-- or high fashion. ..And damn, his physical appearance is his choice, of course-- but that dumb tat on his face is just so hard to take seriously. And no doubt he wants to be taken seriously with it LMFAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    gingerkitty
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->