Grace Coddington

Grace is so lovely. I will try to put editorials which she did on this thread but I don't have time now....so next month:smile:

Editorial: Karen Elson Pulls On Her Grace Coddington Face for Vogue August 2008
Photographed by: Steven Meisel

78978_grace1_122_1154lo.preview.jpg
ke.jpg

78987_grace1a_122_417lo.preview.jpg
ke2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Editorial: Karen Elson Pulls On Her Grace Coddington Face for Vogue August 2008
Photographed by: Steven Meisel

78989_grace3_122_897lo.preview.jpg

cover.preview.jpg

Source: fashionologie

Wow! Karen as Grace - just perfect!
I love Grace's work, and after 'The September Issue' I've realized what an amazing woman she is.

Did you know that Grace wanted Susan Boyle to play crazy witch in the Little Girl & Boy Lost ,but Anna wanted Lady Gaga. I liked Grace's idea.

Photos and text from the book "Arthur Elgort’s Model’s Manual"
all photos by Arthur Elgort
source: niwde.blogspot.com/

GRACE CODDINGTON- "Models don't happen overnight. You have to work on them a bit." I get bored just doing endless pictures on a white background. I think there's more to fashion than just a dress and a few necklaces. In fact, I really don't like accessorizing things. My accessory is really the place or the moment, which is why travel interests me enormously."

Oh my lovely Grace..I love you so much. People do you wonna that I post her pics from all her editorials? She has only 11th pages on this thread so I think that here wasn't already posted all her editorials.

^ are you asking if we want you to post Grace's editorials? If so, the answer is... yes, please :flower:

I really love Grace's response to questions and her interviews. She is just so well-spoken and honest.

Just saw her in Nashville at the Palm restaurant with Karen Elson and a little entourage. She actually looked better in person than I thought she would!

25ballentinedollstmagar.jpg
All Dolled Up
Most fashionistas progress directly from playing with dolls to sticking pins in them, but even the cattiest divas won’t mess with Anna Wintour and Grace Coddington. To celebrate Fashion’s Night Out on Sept. 10, Barneys New York commissioned the Brooklyn-based artist Andrew Yang to make these one-of-kind, hand-sewn, hand-painted rag-doll replicas of the celebrated Vogue editors. Strictly couture (bien sur!), the duo took two weeks to make. “I had to special-order Anna’s wig and cut it myself to get the bob right,” Mr. Yang says. “And Grace’s hair was the right color, but it needed a perm.” Alas, the question on everyone’s lips – What are they wearing? – has a disappointingly democratic answer. “The outfits are my own take on their signature looks,” he says. “It would have been unfair to single out specific designers.” Anna and Grace will be auctioned off on charitybuzz.com beginning August 31, with the proceeds benefiting The New York City Aids Fund.
[via nytimes.com]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->