Grace Elizabeth

Michael Kors Collection F/W 2022

00032-Michael-Kors-Collection-Fall-2022-Credit-GoRunway.jpg

vogue.com

Loving that edit! just wondering how it feels to be wearing a wig under water :D

Vogue Germany May 2022
Paul Wetherell - Photographer
(@voguegermany)

Online0522_Cover_ohne-rand 1.jpg Coverstory_0522_02.jpg Coverstory_0522_03.jpg Coverstory_0522_01.jpg

Vogue Germany May 2022

ZUVERSICHT IN MODE & MINDSET
Photography:
Paul Wetherell
Styling: Elizabeth Fraser-Bell
Hair: Shon Hyungsun Ju
Make-up: Lisa Eldridge
Model: Grace Elizabeth

Weibo

Grace at the Met Gala 2022 event, wearing Prabal Gurung and I had zero clue the short black hairdo was... real:

Grace Elizabeth for Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess 2022 by Mario Sorrenti:

ESTEELAUDER.CO.UK

Love she got that new hair style!! after the V mag shoot everyone including herself must have been convinced that it actually really suits her so what a great move to cut it for the MET.

Also looks great on the runway! i know she already has estee lauder contract but she would be great as a Chanel Beauty ambassador.

She’s a natural chameleon of a model. She aces both high fashion and commercial like she was born to do it

I was hoenstly shocked seeing her getting ready for the MET and finding out that hair is actually REAL. What a unexpected and random move for a model who's been marked as sexy/commercial-type. But her face is so classicaly beautiful, she'd look good with any hair or no hair at all.

Btw, that V Magazine ed is SPECTACULAR!

I’d seen her new haircut when looking through images taken at the Met Gala but had no idea she’d actually cut and dyed her hair! A very dramatic and daring makeover for a model who didn’t have to transform to sustain her career. She really pulls it off.

Day 2 of Cannes Film Festival 2022

i think the all black styling makes her look older also with the bangs down...

behind the scenes for Estee Lauder

her headshots for jcrew are so beautiful!!

i wonder if she will still book commercial work like that with the new hair style. i could picture in b&w shots for Zara though...

British Vogue - July 2022
This Side of Paradise

Photo : Eddie Wrey
Styling : Poppy Kain
Hair : Claire Grech
Make-up : Lynsey Alexander
(digit.ed)

GRAFF GRAFFABULOUS CHAPTER II JEWELRY 2022 CAMPAIGN
photographer Carlijn Jacobs
(@graff)

Graff-Diamonds-Graffabulous-Godd.jpg Graff-Diamonds-Graffabulous-Godd (1).jpg Graff-Diamonds-Graffabulous-Godd (2).jpg Graff-Diamonds-Graffabulous-Godd (3).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->