Green Boots - Help!

scandinavianchic

Reaction score
I'm looking for a pair for round tipped boots for fall.... Has anyone seen anyhting like it? Please help... I'm desperate! :cry:

have you seen the Chloe boots? The toe isn't round, but I think it's really, really nice. These are sold @ Netaporter.com for $655.

5112_fr.jpg

Those are gorgeous, but I can't have them that high when I'm wearing them for work....

roberto cavalli made some emerald green velvet one with tassels for fall.

Bruno Magli made some dark green pebbled leather boots $825.

Man. Boots are expensive.

What's with all the green!? :lol:

I'm looking for some round toe, black knee-high boots as well, but in Australia, we're still suffering from everything having a pointy-toe. :wacko:

I'm hoping to find a cool pair in London.

Originally posted by TheSweetest@Aug 23 2004, 04:22 PM
have you seen the Chloe boots? The toe isn't round, but I think it's really, really nice. These are sold @ Netaporter.com for $655.

5112_fr.jpg

[snapback]342510[/snapback]​
Yes, but only in size 35 :(

I've got a friend looking for a pair of green Doc Martens or similar. Anyone know of anything? She hasn't been able to find the Docs, but I think she'd go for another boot of similar style and price. I think she wants like 10-12 eyelet height, which is about 2" above the ankle.

I think Franco Sarto has a pair of mid calf velvet green boots. I could swear I saw them in Cosmo Style.
Tracey

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Aug 24 2004, 06:54 AM
Bruno Magli made some dark green pebbled leather boots $825.
Man. Boots are expensive.
[snapback]343352[/snapback]​

yes, if you fall for the brand name hype...

Originally posted by ELLE_ME+Aug 25 2004, 06:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ELLE_ME @ Aug 25 2004, 06:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yes, but only in size 35 :(
[snapback]344675[/snapback]​
[/b]

They also have these boots @ yoox.com in more sizes

<!--QuoteBegin-As You Like It
@Aug 25 2004, 06:38 AM
I've got a friend looking for a pair of green Doc Martens or similar. Anyone know of anything? She hasn't been able to find the Docs, but I think she'd go for another boot of similar style and price. I think she wants like 10-12 eyelet height, which is about 2" above the ankle.
[snapback]344690[/snapback]​
[/quote]

You should try shoeshop.com they sell Doc Martens in an assortment of colors. Zappos.com also keeps a good stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->