GREY A/W 06 Bangkok

punpanichewa

Reaction score
Dear tFS,

Last week, there was Bangkok Fashion Week in Bangkok. As a Bangkokian i'm so proud to share th Thai aesthetic to you all. Enjoy.

and I love to hear any comments

Last edited by a moderator:
the show set on Tatooine-liked...all the outfits are for adults but wore by children.

im Bangkokian too.

I don't live in Bangkok, but I've visited the city many times and I love it more and more each time I go. Chatuchak is the coolest market I've been to in Asia! Anyway, thanks so much for posting pictures from Bangkok Fashion Week. I didn't even know there was one until I read your post. Who are some of the designers who showed?

I especially liked the following:
bangkokfashion.jpg

Is this designer called Grey?

Yes, Greyhound is the big brother of the family, followed by Playhound for streetwears and the last is Grey, aim to niche market.

Is there a show from a label called Realistic Situation?

Realistic Situation is the part of "Headquarter", which also showed in the fashion week. I'm looking for it and posting soon. Also the rest.

Arent children just beautiful ... kids are awesome... i quite like this... the setting is great!

Punpanichewa, thx for sharing with us.
Like the concept & presentation. As for the clothes, cos the shots're a bit too far, can't judge yet.

I love it....but reminds me a lot of John Galliano...

Attachments

• 00420m.jpg
    00420m.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 00430m.jpg
    00430m.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member