Gucci 2007 Cruise Collection

retrogurl

Reaction score
gucci_cruise_07_001.jpg

Baby Blue Aligator Skin - Positano Tote Bag

Here’s a few of the Gucci 2007 Cruise Collection handbags, prices are not available yet. These will be releasing this month, prolly towards the end of the month. I’m not really a big fan of these but the baby blue Aligator Skin Positano Tote Bag is kinda cute. I just feel like these styles and the scarf on the bag is “too lady” for me haha. Hopefully we’ll see some better styles soon.

gucci_cruise_07_002.jpg

Ostrich Skin - Positano Tote Bag

gucci_cruise_07_003.jpg

Snake Skin - Palham Bag

gucci_cruise_07_005.jpg

Canvas - Palham Bag

gucci_cruise_07_004.jpg

Nylon - Peggy Bag

gucci_cruise_07_006.jpg

Canvas - Wave Bag

via my site - www.nitrolicious.com/blog

thanks for posting those but Gucci is so fr right now from getting it right in terms of THE bag...

in terms of shape the Tote is good (but havent we seen that one before :rolleyes:?) plus this tote style with the scarf going through is so St Tropez, Monaco, Capri, etc ... its one of those things i see on a lady wearing tods shoes (which is also very typical for south of france)
nothing against it, just too predictable :(

in terms of material, the flower print is nice but again havent we just seen it recently? (and even that was a revival from almost 20 years ago) and lets not talk about python..

ok dont get me starting on that nylon (raffia?) bag

hmmmm, why cant they get it right? time to change designers once more!

out of everything i have seen so far, the blue stuff is my fav! i really love that wedgewood blue floral print, much better than the original multicolor they revived a few seasons ago....

Looks like it took a whole jungle of animals to make this collection...
I like the green canvas but none of it stands out in my opinion

I love the Palham and Wave bags, though the Positano is a bit 'old lady resort wear' for me.

Personally, I find the exotic skins with the scarf running through them hideous! I've been really disappointed in Gucci's bags since the Blondie collection.

I just posted the ivory Guccissima Peggy bag in the New Bags thread. This was the only thing I liked from this collection.

Attachments

• DSCN2615.jpg
    DSCN2615.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 1
  • GucciIvoryPeggy.jpg
    GucciIvoryPeggy.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 66

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member