Gucci Cruise 2018 by Mick Rock

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

PHOTOS BY VOGUE28
FROM UK VOGUE NOVEMBER 2017 & UK HARPER'S BAZAAR NOVEMBER 2017

I like it! Looks less gimmicky and I like the styling..not as messy as their usual styling

Stunning! A little restraint actually made itvlook fresh. Looking forward to see the full campaign.

I don't get the 'Roman' vibe other than the clothes, but oh well. I prefer Gucci to be shot by Luchford. The others dont do them justice. It's the clothes. It's too much for them to bear, so they just shoot to get it over with. With Luchford there's well composition, colour, blocking...

That's oddly harsh of you, RoyalGalliano, :lol: And you're not a harsh guy.

I wonder what it is about Michele's Gucci that incite so much vitriol. I mean for most part he's actually trying to inject some quirk, some barminess into this dull landscape which we call fashion.

It's really lackluster isn't it? After seasons of amazing campaigns they decide to go for this?

Since Alessandro Michel started I really can't see the difference between campaigns and seasons. When I see any picture I just asume it's new. :unsure:

I don't get the 'Roman' vibe other than the clothes, but oh well. I prefer Gucci to be shot by Luchford. The others dont do them justice. It's the clothes. It's too much for them to bear, so they just shoot to get it over with. With Luchford there's well composition, colour, blocking...

The only roman thing is that the people they used (and not even all of them, lol) are from Rome. A bunch of my friends / acquaintances are in this campaign, it's definitely weird, but other than that,

I love the Jesus Christ style. Very Christmassy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grabental
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->