Fendi F/W 2017.18 : Gigi Hadid & Kendall Jenner by Karl Lagerfeld

I need to see more of Kendall's shot but her face looks gorgeous thus far... she has the young face to pull off Fendi...

Much better than last season, I must say Gigi is killing it here. Not so sure about Kendall, she looks her usual self here. I think the props could have been toned down, too overwhelming.

Why won't Karl just give these girls Chanel and be done with it? What's the deal/ Is someone blocking them from getting that campaign? They've proven that they wear that brand much better than they do Fendi.

Karl is so out of touch. Kendall and Gigi are sooooo 2015, and he wasn't even the first one to use them.

Awful campaign, so empty.

I have nothing against Kendall or Gigi but this is such a bad campaign, I don´t think that different models could have made it better. The props are so cheesy and lame.
If I thought that it couldn´t get worse than SS...

To be fair, it does look a lot better than last season the more images that are released. Gimmicky casting was still unnecessary though.

Not bad. The photographs are good but not great. The standard Karl had set for Fendi's advertising has become painfully low. When compared to last season this is a huge improvement. I don't even mind Kendull this time.

Seriously, this had the potential to be a great campaign...
The models choice at Fendi is really questionable.

Wow. BOTH Kendall and Gigi in one campaign. Yay.......

Who the hell thought this would be a good pose for Kendall to do? Gosh...

I like all Gigi's shots so far.

Kendall with her mouth open... why? ... she is selling those red boots though...

This campaign is infinitely better than last season...both girls did ok IMO... I cannot wait to see all the pics... love the styling...:heart:

Love the styling of the blue dress with the red boots. Shame about the models for the entire campaign. I can't imagine they are aspirational for the Fendi target customer but Ok i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->