Gucci F/W 2024.25 : Alaato Jazyper, Jiahui Zhang & Loli Bahia by David Sims

I was hoping with the new CD Gucci would bring back some flash and glam. Alas.

Oh i wanna go back, in this era where minimalism and "nonchalant-esque" editorials/campaigns have completely taken over i miss the flamboyance of it all. Like why doesn't anyone want to have fun anymore? Creative direction is at an all time low.

Oh i wanna go back, in this era where minimalism and "nonchalant-esque" editorials/campaigns have completely taken over i miss the flamboyance of it all. Like why doesn't anyone want to have fun anymore? Creative direction is at an all time low.
i get it but frida´s gucci was not it , often the remarks where same as now it looks like zara, there were better campaigns of past gucci that give more substance and glam ....was more what i meant, now brands make more money with less creative quality in output i agree.

i get it but frida´s gucci was not it , often the remarks where same as now it looks like zara, there were better campaigns of past gucci that give more substance and glam ....was more what i meant, now brands make more money with less creative quality in output i agree.
I wouldn't say her Gucci wasnt good but she was inconsistent, she had her highs and lows but her campaigns were always fab (to me at least) whereas now you get terrible merchandise with an awful campaign as we see here

I wouldn't say her Gucci wasn't good but she was inconsistent, she had her highs and lows but her campaigns were always fab (to me at least) whereas now you get terrible merchandise with an awful campaign as we see here
:-) to me two wrongs don't make a right ..there's a reason why they are friends i guess and it's been said he even takes advice from her...ence some of frida bags are back even lolz

At this point it feels like they're deliberately trying to sink this project.
I wouldn't be suprised if that is the case. Apparently, there's already rumours on the forum that Kering is considering cashing-out and selling their brands.

I like the intimacy and simplicity of the ad campaign. Great casting with beautiful faces/models. There are a few shots that I love, especially, with Loli. However, the men's ad campaign is my favorite from the two.

I like the intimacy and simplicity of the ad campaign. Great casting with beautiful faces/models. There are a few shots that I love, especially, with Loli. However, the men's ad campaign is my favorite from the two.
yes its intimate because they are the first appoint at the doctor's office and the hating system is not working fully yet so it's a bit chilly and other pics convey the intimacy of being alone in your student flat thinking if you should call uber eats for your 12 dollar coffee order or just make thee because its all you have left in your empty flat.

For next season I suggest giving the clothes to the models; and ask them for selfies...it couldn´t be more cheap and boring than this!

Oh my. wtf is this? These 3 girls are stunners, but they look bored af.
I liked the collection - I know I am in the minority - but again, wtf is this??

Reactions: KoV

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flipflapthedoodoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->