Gucci 'Horsebit 1955' : Billie Eilish by Tyrell Hampton

Looking forward to the future reports where biobased polyurethane textiles are giving us all bladder cancer and killing off micro-organisms in the marine environment, thereby starving the whales, while people will be reporting their products start cracking - sorry, biodegrading - within a few years of purchase.

I could barely see the bags... And that's a terrible sign. Once again, all these stunts for nothing. Every now and then they release and ad with a star that doesn't really bring anything to the table. Gucci really misses Michele's consistency. Everything sounds/looks/feels so desperate!!! We thought we could get some Tom Ford's nostalgia with Daria but her ads don't connect to anything so far.

Looking forward to the future reports where biobased polyurethane textiles are giving us all bladder cancer and killing off micro-organisms in the marine environment, thereby starving the whales, while people will be reporting their products start cracking - sorry, biodegrading - within a few years of purchase.
When I read the mumo-jumbo description I just can't help but think... "oh, it's plastic?"

I'm sorry, but why? Sabato isn't helping his notably directionless POV with yet another celebrity endorsement.

Billie would have made sense for Michele's Gucci, so I guess that's where he's coming from with this to court back some of that clientele... Maybe? Or no? I don't even know at this point with Sabato. I'm really confused by his proposition/s for Gucci.

Michele's vision was so direct, but so far Sabato feels like he is on a fishing trip, trying everything and seeing what sticks. The only thing that has worked was the Daria project they did with Ezra - somewhat notable that the only constant with everything else was the art direction courtesy of Riccardo Zanola...

Yet another Gucci advertising campaign under Sabato de Sarno’s direction that I… loathe. I’m sat here beyond underwhelmed at De Sarno’s tenure but will eagerly await Gucci’s S/S 2024 campaign until I bash him completely.

Sabato - mediocre
Alastair Mckimm - mediocre
Tyler Hampton - meh

All together - no thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"