Gucci Mens S/S 04 Milan

Astrid21

Reaction score
Gucci meets Wrangler? For the upcoming spring/summer season Tom Ford obviously took a cue from his Texan roots and injected a little western wear into this Italian label. It's definitely a change from previous seasons, but is change like this always good? After the initial shock of seeing cowboy hats, I saw alot of good denim and great fitting leather jackets.

Opinions?

not bad actually , its so/so though i prefer the spring 2003 nice jackets though

sort boring though i woldnt pay over 10 dollars for thous shirts though

OH....
MY......
GOD.....

i always wanted to know what mr roper would look like in gucci :shock:
233762.jpg

lol lolita :P

honestly the more I look at this teh more I dis like it

The first leather jacket was good, the jeans too.Overall it's ok though Gucci had better men's collections before.

Mmm.. They sure had way better collections than this for sure :unsure: ,I like that last set of pictures :heart:

its ok,

im making a t-shirt which says 'tom ford is a crap shag' :lol:

yes!!!!!!!! :innocent: and im gonna wear it in the gucci store all the time B)

Originally posted by Acid@Jun 25th, 2003 - 8:59 am
yes!!!!!!!! :innocent: and im gonna wear it in the gucci store all the time B)
:rofl: sean, you have to wear it in the gucci boutique!!!!make sure to get your photo taken in the shirt , too :lol:

im gonna wear it to a launch of something hoping a gucci insider will spot me :evil:

Originally posted by Acid@Jun 25th, 2003 - 10:29 am
im gonna wear it to a launch of something hoping a gucci insider will spot me :evil:
:brows: :innocent: excellent.

:blink: what? midnight cowbody strikes again? :lol:

guess most of you knowby now that i'm certainly not a Gucci girl, but this is not a bad commercial collection.

after all, everyone seems only to anxious to cash in and this one is a clear commercial hit, quite sexy too -in a cheesy camp way- but as usual, nothing really special :rolleyes:

seriously, if i saw a man in that get[y] up i would be screaming in laughter- not sexual ecstacy. too goofy for me. they need a little toy horse :wacko:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jun 26th, 2003 - 12:10 am
seriously, if i saw a man in that get[y] up i would be screaming in laughter- not sexual ecstacy. too goofy for me. they need a little toy horse :wacko:
:o :lol: :lol:

I have been searching all over the internet for pics of Gucci's spring 2004 collection for men. These were the ones that i found...let me know if you know what site has the whole collection...i know firstview and fashionwhindows does but you have to pay for those...anyways..i thought i'd share these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->