Gucci Menswear S/S 2025 Milan

I’ll take this over whatever kitschy/grainy VSCO-filtered sh*tshow that’s going on in the Valentino Resort 2025 collection, at least this reminds me of PPP’s Valentino and the styling of shorts + long top/non-cisgender male-looking top is basically what I wear in my daily life

But I’ll have to say the shirts with prints are next level ugly and it’s fugly-ugly not smart ugly

Wasn't his initial brief to turn Gucci into the more timeless, real luxury territory and to step away from the 'genderless' collections AM had shown? This collection is really perplexing in that sense.

This is as clueless as the Gucci brand can get...it takes a certain talent to take the Lanvin complete brand deterioration route in just under a year!

The prints, bags, shoes, it's all rather hideous. It even makes yesterday's underwhelming Prada show seem like a genius outing..

Wasn't his initial brief to turn Gucci into the more timeless, real luxury territory and to step away from the 'genderless' collections AM had shown? This collection is really perplexing in that sense.
This is a very good point. Nothing makes sense at Gucci. It’s all so random. They need to start from 0, literally. Fire everybody, get rid of all their products and try something else.

Oh well, I think his time will be up soon. No conviction, these models don’t look confident. No characteristics, no personality. Just clothes that fill the void gives no meaning whatsoever.

I like the colour scheme and prints but the cuts seem more driven towards a Prada customer. The oversized streetwear is overdone too. Hate those ballet flats! Maybe an edited version in store will be better because the prints are quite nice. Would have worked as a resort collection.

The clothing is nothing exciting as expected but whatever happened to designers stepping out and doing a quick wave or bow. I get he needs to show the world who he is but these emphatic walks of awkwardness when Gucci is down feel off

I’m sure I would wear pieces from this collection if I have them. They’re safe. However nothing here stokes oneself to buy Gucci. There’s no fantasy. Why should you buy? I could buy the same stuff at Prada, but with the added allure of wearing Prada, which I think in this time is worth more. That might be vapid but Gucci in its current desirability is in no form to push out basics. Not when even a Gucci logo screams passé.

Anyone able to upload GIFs here? There’s a video of him dancing in the backstage, he posted it as a story, that’s perfect to resume the cringeness of this show.
Lol i saw that too!! HILLARIOUS!!!!!
And yes - such a cringe moment. He even did it in slow-mo. Went to his IG thinking there would be a letter of apologies and resigning from Gucci.
But he’s dancing! Good for him, but bad for Gucci lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->