Guerlain "Shalimar" Fragrance 2013: Natalia Vodianova by Bruno Aveillan

Ochi Chernye

Reaction score

The setting: Northern India, four centuries ago. His name was Shah Jahan. Hers was Mumtaz Mahal. Dazzled by her beauty, he idolized her; so madly in love was he that he wanted to make her life a perpetual garden of delights. And so sprang from the earth the Gardens of Shalimar.

The story of their boundless love fired the imagination of Jacques Guerlain who, in 1925, created the world's first oriental fragrance. A subtle mix of flowers and sensual amber-woody accents, Shalimar has become the eternal essence of love and radiant femininity. Wildly Guerlain, marvelously classic, it continues to fascinate young women just as it conquered every generation that came before.

guerlain

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the photo but the creative looks like a movie poster.

this is really vulgar. movie poster is perfect to describe this, justaguy!

Natalia looked beautiful in the video and I kind of disagree, I think the photographs look wonderful and I think it's meant to look like a movie poster, no? Even so, beautifully shot. And I'm not being biased because I love Nat, I just think it's a lovely piece of work altogether. ^_^

while i love how epic this video is, i dislike the strong racial implications, that apparently the prettiest woman in India is white and blonde...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->