Guess F/W 2016.17 : Hailey Baldwin by Rayan Ayash

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

*Will move to the F/W 2016.17 Smaller Brands thread if doesn't get much of a response..

I have a hard time taking her or this brand seriously, but I have to say she looks good here and this is much stronger work (judging on the little I've seen) than her model/socialite friends Kendall and Gigi typically produce.

She looks good, i get a supermodel from the 80´s vibe from this!

Baldwin and Guess are actually a good fit. She is giving me old school Cindy Crawford. Her IMG signing has started to pay off $$$ HF is another matter. For now though this suits her well.

This actually looks good!

I have a hard time taking her or this brand seriously, but I have to say she looks good here and this is much stronger work (judging on the little I've seen) than her model/socialite friends Kendall and Gigi typically produce.

Agree with everything you've said here!! She looks tremendous, it's a strong image. I don't particularly care for her though.

More Campaign Images:

teenvogue.com

I dislike her but she looks good in every shot so props.

Nepotism aside, she actually suits guess quite well. There's nothing wrong with being a commercial model.

Some models are versatile, and we admire that, but there's also nothing wrong with being someone who shines when they're matched with the right brand. When it works, it works.

stunning shots tho I wonder why we always have to add comments like, I dislike her but she looks good here or nepotism aside, but she looks good. Isnt modelling about taking a good pic and selling the product?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->