Gugu Mbatha-Raw

sobriquet87

Reaction score
Gugu Mbatha-Raw is an up and coming British actress.
She recently starred in Larry Crowne opposite Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts.
Her upcoming projects include Odd Thomas (with Anton Yelchin, Willem Dafoe, and Tim Robbins) and also a TV movie called Touch (with Keifer Sutherland).

Attending Baftas Brits to Watch Gala on July 9th in Los Angeles.

Attending the Larry Crowne premiere on June 28th in Los Angeles
Gugu+Mbatha+Raw+Premiere+Universal+Pictures+dhsnBrgPvDjl.jpg
Gugu+Mbatha+Raw+Larry+Crowne+Los+Angeles+Premiere+Eoof6wQ_AGWl.jpg

Attending the Jameson Empire Awards in London on March 27, 2011
Gugu+Mbatha+Raw+Jameson+Empire+Awards+Arrivals+Gmw3VhLXwN5l.jpg

zimbio, justjared

I thought she was the cutest thing on that show Undercovers

I was happy to see her in a movie with Hanks and Roberts. Hopefully she can continue getting biggger roles.

Gorgeous in Lanvin!
Actress Gugu Mbatha-Raw attends the 'Belle' premiere at The Paris Theatre on April 28, 2014 in New York City.
Gugu+Mbatha+Raw+Belle+Premieres+NYC+Np4mM-2oepux.jpg

Gugu+Mbatha+Raw+Belle+Premieres+NYC+mkJZfL15md5x.jpg

Gugu+Mbatha+Raw+Belle+Premieres+NYC+MGomI4kGszZx.jpg

Gugu+Mbatha+Raw+Belle+Premieres+NYC+NkiKWHLmn0wx.jpg

zimbio

Oh wow! I'm in love with this look on her, it's a striking color that can be tricky to pull off but Gugu makes it look wonderful. And I've been looking forward to seeing Belle for months, wishing it lots of success!

InStyle US May 2014

SIMPLY PUT
Photographer: Bjarne Jonasson
Stylist: Camilla Pole
Hair: David Von Cannon
Make-up: Lisa Storey
Model/Celebrity: Gugu Mabatha-Raw

InStyle US 05/2014 Digital Edition via Zorka

"Charles James: Beyond Fashion" Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 5, 2014 in New York City.

zimbio.com

2014 GREAT British Oscar Reception at British Consul GeneralÂ’s Residence on February 28, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio.com

'Belle' UK Premiere at BFI Southbank on June 5, 2014 in London, England.

after party for the premiere of 'Belle'

zimbio.com

I quite like what Gugu wore to the British premiere of Belle, it is simple but pretty. I saw Belle last week and thought it was absolutely brilliant and I highly recommend everyone go and see it! She's really a tour de force in the film.

^^It's amazing. I had my reservations about it, and the love story was a bit cheesy and predictable, but otherwise it's a very, very good film. Gugu gave a stunning performance, and the mirror scene absolutely killed me. :cry: On a more positive note, her hair game is PERFECTION.

2014 BET Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday (June 29) in Los Angeles.

FYI: Gugu is wearing a Jason Wu dress, Stuart Weitzman shoes, a Rauwolf clutch, Paige Novick earrings and ring, and a Derek Lam & Jamie Wolf for NYC Ballet ring.

justjared.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultraheavn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->