Zendaya

Zendaya attends the premiere of Warner Bros "Space Jam: A New Legacy" at Regal LA Live on July 12, 2021 in Los Angeles, California.

wTsvIjC.jpg

YaIN0cQ.jpg

WywkRqb.jpg

xNCbMch.jpg

zimbio.com​

Zendaya attends the photocall of "Dune" during the 78th Venice International Film Festival on September 03, 2021 in Venice, Italy.

ew0djSj.jpg

ewfSVL7.jpg

kaJ5sBK.jpg

TZQu5vA.jpg

9hgweKD.jpg

f3QyPxF.jpg

zimbio.com​

Zendaya arrives at the 78th Venice International Film Festival on September 03, 2021 in Venice, Italy.

zimbio.com

That leather!! Balmain gown is unbelievable. I gagged a little when I saw her last night, such impeccable draping that looks so good on her figure. She looks like a whole goddess.

And then there's Timothee in his plush glittery pajamas lmao

I wish I liked the premiere look more but it's not working for me. I prefer the photocall look.

"Dune" Photocall At Le Grand Rex In Paris

CH75L8KN_t.jpeg

zimbio.com

The minute I saw that Alaia dress on the runway I knew she was going to wear :lol: it was like it was custom made.

Love the Alaia on her.

'Dune' photocall in Paris on 6th September 2021.

LYlfKWg.jpg

At a Valentino dinner held at Harry's Bar on Saturday night (September 4) in Venice, Italy.

QHYREzi.jpg

w5CrL7K.jpg

zendayagallery.com, justjared.com​

She refuses to let the girls breathe and I love it. Just consistently phenomenal looks. The Balmain is still my favorite of the press tour thus far, but man the Alaia is a close second. Cannot wait to see what she wears at TIFF.

UK Vogue October 2021

The World According To Zendaya

Photography: Craig McDean
Styling: Law Roach
Hair: Ursula Stephen
Makeup: Sheika Daley
Cast: Zendaya

UK Vogue Digital Edition

Zendaya attends Women in Film's Annual Award Ceremony at The Academy Museum of Motion Pictures on October 06, 2021 in Los Angeles, California.

3dS9cB0.jpg

UXhI3vl.jpg

LOUwtkj.jpg

tvTTHpx.jpg

jMqsvSF.jpg

zimbio.com​

Instyle November 2021

Photography:
AB+DM
Stylist: Law Roach
Hair: Kim Kimble
Make-Up: Raoúl Alejandre
Model/Celebrity: Zendaya

instyle

The InStyle shoot is very good! Fun styling that's very well-suited to Zendaya. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->