Guy Robinson

Guy did:

Canali
Carlo Pignatelli Outside
D&G
Dolce & Gabbana
John Richmond

Total: 5 shows :clap:

I knew it was strange... I could find it, probably because the search option is not available :smile: I tried the google search, but obviously it's not 100%. I'll ask a mod to merge them, then. :flower:

I don't know what but he has something funny :smile: I met him and i took some pics. he was funny and nice

img0316.gif

img9226.gif

img0201.gif

Handsome! I really love James Dean~esque hairstyles like the last picture posted. And when I opened the thread I thought the title read "Patrick Robinson", as in that guy from Gap. Oh well. :smile:

He's very cute.
And, he bears a slight resemblance to 90s androgynous female model Stella Tennant.

hey! I have something very funny to tell you!well last year in Milan I met Guy after some shows and he impressed me but I didn't know his name so I searched it on the internet!well my research was totally wrong because I found that his name was Ollie Edwards...I mean they are very similar: same colors of eyes,skin, hairs...etc

senzatitolo1xv.gif

source google images

Few days ago I went to Milan 's fashion week and every time I saw him I was calling him OLLIE :D :D at the beginning he used to stop but after few times when I was calling him him Ollie he was always laughing and ignoring me!

last day of fashion week a friend of mine asked him why he was always laughing and he told us that his name is not Ollie but Guy!Well i thought he was making fun of us and I told him that his name is not Guy but Ollie! i kept tell him that he was Ollie and then I think he got tired and he showed me his passport!ahaha :smile: :smile: after that I realised he was really Guy Henry Charles Robinson

:lol: :lol: :lol: Such a funny story! You're so lucky to meet him!!! Envy! :flower:

Ooooh I met him as well! At an indieclub in London, he was really nice and had such a great perfume on I remember, and really modest, I had no idea he was a model and he didn't mention it until it was sort of unavoidable since it's his job and everything but he was very cool!

He's with FM Models in London and he was at the Banana Republic show last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George Kima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->