Gwendoline Christie

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
Brienne from Game of Thrones. :heart: Much to my surprise, she seems to have a good sense of style. She reminds me of Tilda Swinton.

Actress Gwendoline Christie arrives at the premiere of HBO's "Game Of Thrones" Season 3 at TCL Chinese Theatre on March 18, 2013 in Hollywood, California.

Gwendoline Christie seen signing autographs at LAX airport on March 17, 2013.

Gwendoline Christie attends the Elle Style Awards at Savoy Hotel on February 11, 2013 in London, England.

Actress Gwendoline Christie attends The Ninth Annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards at 548 West 22nd Street on November 13, 2012 in New York City.

Actress Gwendoline Christie attends the Gato Negro Films & The Cinema Society screening of "Hotel Noir" at Crosby Street Hotel on November 9, 2012 in New York City.

Gwendoline Christie attends The Cinema Society with Dior & Vanity Fair screening of "Rust and Bone" at Landmark's Sunshine Cinema on November 8, 2012 in New York City.

Gwendoline Christie attends the front row for the Roksanda Ilincic show on day 5 of London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013, at Savoy Hotel on September 18, 2012 in London, England.

zimbio

Love her! She's one of my favorite celebritites to follow on twitter, she's hilarious in real life.

Oh I absolutely love her portrayal of Brienne on GoT! I'm excited to see how the character develops more in the third season, it's set up quite nicely at the moment for her story-arc with Jamie. Gwendoline's style is really wonderful as well. What I noticed while looking through these images is that she own's her height. She's quite stylish and knows what suits her figure. Loved the gold dress Gwendoline wore to the premiere of the third season, it's very striking on her. Also loved the last outfit with the pink and red color combo.

"The Game Changer" for Elle UK March 2014

Photographer: David Bailey
Stylist: Natalie Wansbrough-Jones
Hair: Gianni Scumaci
Make-up: Andrew Gallimore at CLM
Interview: Janice Turner

Actress: Gwendoline Christie

Source: imcmagazine.com

You guys, Brienne of Tarth is dating Giles Deacon. :shock: :clap: In New York on Monday.

article-2583438-1C62129400000578-462_634x869.jpg

daily

And wearing a dress made by the man himself to the premiere!
Actress Gwendoline Christie attends the "Game Of Thrones" Season 4 New York premiere at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center on March 18, 2014 in New York City.
Gwendoline+Christie+Game+Thrones+Season+4+iw1HmewdmMMx.jpg

Gwendoline Christie attends the Elle Style Awards 2014 at one Embankment on February 18, 2014 in London, England.
Gwendoline+Christie+Elle+Style+Awards+2014+O00U4CogfBYx.jpg

Gwendoline+Christie+Arrivals+ELLE+Style+Awards+7-KyJa4c8yCx.jpg

Gwendoline Christie attends the Giles show at London Fashion Week AW14 at on February 17, 2014 in London, England.
Gwendoline+Christie+Giles+Front+Row+London+OXf04aNTwiOx.jpg

Actress Gwendoline Christie attends the EE British Academy Film Awards 2014 at The Royal Opera House on February 16, 2014 in London, England.
Gwendoline+Christie+EE+British+Academy+Film+RpwAANEKER8x.jpg

Actress Gwendoline Christie attends the 20th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 18, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
Gwendoline+Christie+20th+Annual+Screen+Actors+qjhINkH8Ok3x.jpg

Actress Gwendoline Christie attends the Entertainment Weekly celebration honoring this year's SAG Awards nominees sponsored by TNT & TBS and essie at Chateau Marmont on January 17, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
Gwendoline+Christie+Entertainment+Weekly+Celebration+M9A0M3p-RGPx.jpg

Actress Gwendoline Christie attends HBO's Post 2014 Golden Globe Awards Party held at Circa 55 Restaurant on January 12, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
Gwendoline+Christie+Stars+HBO+Golden+Globes+UHnN0g1eng6x.jpg

Gwendoline Christie attends the WGSN Global Fahsion awards at Victoria & Albert Museum on October 30, 2013 in London, England.
Gwendoline+Christie+Arrivals+WGSN+Global+Fashion+84vJjQTH9V-x.jpg

Actress Gwendoline Christie attends a screening of "Zero Theorem" during the 57th BFI London Film Festival at Odeon West End on October 13, 2013 in London, England.
Gwendoline+Christie+Zero+Theorem+Red+Carpet+Ou67qQdXE5gx.jpg

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
This dress is so amazing. She wears Giles like no other.

Actress Gwendoline Christie attends the 2014 Fragrance Foundation Awards on June 16, 2014 in New York City.
Gwendoline+Christie+Inside+Fragrance+Foundation+C_PrtRJNgsjx.jpg

Gwendoline+Christie+Inside+Fragrance+Foundation+ck0BpOiDS8Rx.jpg

Gwendoline+Christie+Inside+Fragrance+Foundation+XHE5JY0BwTcx.jpg

Gwendoline+Christie+Inside+Fragrance+Foundation+NU9cQmvuGyLx.jpg

zimbio

Gwendoline Christie put on a leggy display in a thigh-skimming black dress on Monday
JlNFLMT.jpg

plekfs5.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

2015 Entertainment Weekly Pre-Emmy Party
7KJax2U.jpg

zimbio

Gwendoline Christie attends the 2015 BAFTA Los Angeles TV Tea at SLS Hotel on September 19, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California.

zimbio

Actress Gwendoline Christie attends the 67th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 20, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio

HQs

starity.hu

She is wearing Giles Deacon

Catch of the day! Game Of Thrones star Gwendoline Christie is covered in netting at the Iris Van Herpen show for PFW

She's known for her striking features and for playing Brienne of Tarth in Game Of Thrones - and Gwendoline Christie was the star attraction at the Iris Van Herpen show on Tuesday.

The 37-year-old lay down on a circular stage and was covered in netting at the Paris Fashion Week show as she presents an artistic creation for the designer.

Wearing a very sexy cream dress with netting incorporated into the design, she lay with her blonde locks slicked back as she closed her eyes at the show, while paws pointing in her direction.

Iris van Herpen is a Dutch fashion designer who studied Fashion Design at ArtEZ Institute of the Arts Arnhem and interned at Alexander McQueen in London, and Claudy Jongstra in Amsterdam.

Gwendoline is set to play Captain Phasma, in JJ Abrams' upcoming Star Wars: The Force awakens.

She told Variety: 'It was very important to JJ that I was there acting a part', she said.

'I found it to be a really interesting acting challenge, not just because of what I felt this character was representing - and it was just what I felt, and we talked about it a little bit.

'But it was never like a manifesto, "this is what it must be"

'And it was exciting to me to have that weight of responsibility taken away, of having to be a certain way as a woman, to have to be mindful in a way that isn’t always useful.'

She also talked about strong female roles in Game Of Thrones to The Sunday Times.

I thought [the books] were fabulous because there were so many women in leading roles,' she said.

'All sorts of women, not just whores or princesses, but princesses who were whores. Evil women. Brilliant, clever, strong women. Women who could be mothers and murderers.'
dailymail

'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2' premiere in London- November 5, 2015

starity.hu

Gwendoline Christie attends the British Fashion Awards 2015 at London Coliseum on November 23, 2015 in London, England.
7BSoIRG.jpg

zimbio

I love her so much ! She looks stellar in this dress. So sexy and glamorous.

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Press Conference for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Los Angeles - December 4, 2015

starity.hu

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->