Timothee Chalamet

Yohji

Reaction score
He's been wearing a lot of Berluti and Calvin Klein 205W39NYC lately.

Timothée Chalamet (born December 26, 1995) is an American actor. Chalamet started his acting career in two short films before appearing in the acclaimed television series Homeland. He made his feature film debut in Jason Reitman's drama Men, Women & Children (2014) and appeared in Christopher Nolan's science fiction film Interstellar (2014). In 2017, he gained wider recognition for his supporting role in Greta Gerwig's directorial debut Lady Bird and for his lead role in Luca Guadagnino's romance Call Me by Your Name, for which he received critical acclaim.

On stage, Chalamet has starred in John Patrick Shanley's autobiographical play Prodigal Son, for which he was nominated for the Drama League Award for Distinguished Performance and won the Lucille Lortel Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Play.

Actor Timothee Chalamet attends IFP's 27th Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards on November 27, 2017 in New York City.

k7RB2BX.jpg

3vcZSvB.jpg

Actor Timothee Chalamet visits the SiriusXM Studios on November 27, 2017 in New York City.

dJzlTSj.jpg

Actor Timothee Chalamet attends The Cinema Society screening of Sony Pictures Classics' 'Call Me By Your Name' at Museum of Modern Art on November 16, 2017 in New York City.

9mCqv6F.jpg

Timothee Chalamet attends the screening of "Hostiles" at AFI FEST 2017 Presented By Audi at TCL Chinese Theatre on November 14, 2017 in Hollywood, California.

wBbLkkZ.jpg

Timothee Chalamet attends the screening of "Call Me By Your Name" at AFI FEST 2017 Presented By Audi at TCL Chinese Theatre on November 10, 2017 in Hollywood, California.

6D0aMa0.jpg

7cJxD4i.jpg

Honoree Timothee Chalamet attends the 21st Annual Hollywood Film Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on November 5, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.

UPaFL7j.jpg

Actor Timothee Chalamet, wearing Gucci, attends the 2017 LACMA Art + Film Gala Honoring Mark Bradford and George Lucas presented by Gucci at LACMA on November 4, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

VjJt0Jn.jpg

Timothee Chalamet attends the Mayor Of London Gala & UK Premiere of "Call Me By Your Name" during the 61st BFI London Film Festival on October 9, 2017 in London, England.

V9YD6Qj.jpg

Timothee Chalamet attends a photocall for "Call Me By Your Name" during the 61st BFI London Film Festival on October 9, 2017 in London, England.

qHSa8sn.jpg

Actor Timothee Chalamet attends the red carpet for Variety's 10 Actors To Watch photo call at Nick & Toni's during Hamptons International Film Festival 2017 - Day Three on October 7, 2017 in East Hampton, New York.

Qf3xLwJ.jpg

Actor Timothee Chalamet attends a screening of "Call Me by Your Name" during the 55th New York Film Festival at Alice Tully Hall on October 3, 2017 in New York City.

Evk5mVL.jpg

yZ1kGKq.jpg

Selena Gomez and Timothee Chalamet are seen filming Woody Allen's latest film in New York City on Sept. 21, 2017.

SRzb3ac.jpg

zimbio.com, justjared.com, crisalidepress.it​

Timothee Chalamet attends the HFPA & InStyle annual celebration of 2017 Toronto International Film Festival at Windsor Arms Hotel on September 9, 2017 in Toronto, Canada.

XSQkCqW.jpg

MkofMX7.jpg

Timothee Chalamet and mother attend the "Lady Bird" premiere during the 2017 Toronto International Film Festival at Ryerson Theatre on September 8, 2017 in Toronto, Canada.

qLCo7AM.jpg

Actors Armie Hammer and Timothee Chalamet attend the "Call Me By Your Name" press conference during 2017 Toronto International Film Festival at TIFF Bell Lightbox on September 8, 2017 in Toronto, Canada.

QuW8vwT.jpg

Timothee Chalamet attends the 'Call Me By Your Name' premiere during the 2017 Toronto International Film Festival at Ryerson Theatre on September 7, 2017 in Toronto, Canada.

dsrm8ZK.jpg

Actor Timothee Chalamet attends the "Hot Summer Nights" premiere 2017 SXSW Conference and Festivals on March 13, 2017 in Austin, Texas.

cj3M3ok.jpg

Timothee Chalamet attends the 'Call Me by Your Name' photo call during the 67th Berlinale International Film Festival Berlin at Grand Hyatt Hotel on February 13, 2017 in Berlin, Germany.

eyzDVri.jpg

zimbio.com​

Whoever his stylist is, they're amazing. I found him annoying on Homeland (but then again, most of their characters were), will have to see his new film to see what the hype is about.

His performance in Call Me By Your Name is phenomenal. This kid's a star.

Last edited by a moderator:
His looks are always so impeccable, kinda mature but still has some fun twist. I'm a fan.

Timothee Chalamet is seen at 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' in Los Angeles, California on Dec. 6, 2017.

9KWpT1v.jpg

Timothee Chalamet at The New York Times Magazine Celebrates "The Great Performers Issue" 2017 on December 7, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

o5JDZKu.jpg

CmqIUzh.jpg

INre3f6.jpg

zimbio.com

7h7tAwq.jpg

Timothée Chalamet

The Cannibal

As genteel as he is evil, he lives only to serve man.

“There’s an air of Dorian Gray to him. He’s polishing the silverware and catching his reflection in the knife, he’s fixing his hair. He’s been haunting the house forever, but there’s a charm and a sweetness, as if he would give you his heart.” F.S.
nytimes.com

Armie Hammer & Timothée Chalamet cover GQ Style FW 2017

Actors Armie Hammer and Timothée Chalamet cover the latest issue of British GQ Style shot by fashion photographer Giampaolo Sgura. The main article is an interesting interview with the two actors about the gay romance “Call Me By Your Name”, a movie coming soon to theathers of which the two talents are the main protagonists. “This film is about the blossoming of love and desire, no matter where it comes from and toward what” (Luca Guadagnino, director of “Call me by your name” – Source: The Hollywood Reporter).

6AGPv5r.jpg

SUSOCGT.jpg

j5mpxN1.jpg

r7HpEMf.jpg

covermenmag.com

VTPOiW1.jpg

KNx6gaA.jpg

ZDXA8Hz.jpg

interviewmagazine.com

Vogue:

Etl6RRT.jpg

ZhZwHEV.jpg

Zv2DWeS.jpg

22KBjLw.jpg

vogue.com

Call Me by Your Name’s Timothée Chalamet Is Having a Very Big Year

André Aciman’s novel Call Me by Your Name tells the story of Elio, a musically inclined Italian-American/French teenager, and Oliver, a rakish graduate student visiting Elio’s family’s home. Elio’s initial annoyance with his houseguest gives way to curiosity, then cryptic flirtation, and eventually a furtive, passionate affair. The book has been considered a modern classic of queer literature since its publication in 2007, but for Timothée Chalamet, the actor who plays Elio in the new film adaptation, it was also quite an investment. “I got a copy through the library at Columbia,” says the half-French New York City native over coffee in the East Village. “But I forgot to give it back for a year, so it was a $100 read. I still have that copy.”

The atmospheric intensity of the novel was a natural subject for Luca Guadagnino, the I Am Love director and longtime Tilda Swinton collaborator. He cast Armie Hammer opposite Chalamet, enlisted Sufjan Stevens to contribute to the sound track of the film, and relocated the setting to Lombardy. He also allowed Chalamet to integrate some French into the Italian and English script, giving the film a seductive, borderless feel. As Chalamet puts it, “The lingual freedom fed the intellectual foreplay.” (Chalamet looks even younger than his 21 years, but he’s sharper than actors twice his age. “He is exactly what I imagined,” Aciman says of the casting choice. “Lankish, a bit brooding, bookish—the whole thing.”)

Other directors are equally keen to capture “the whole thing”: Chalamet, whose first break was as the bad-news boyfriend on the second season of Homeland, has also landed roles in Greta Gerwig’s solo directorial debut, Lady Bird; Christian Bale’s latest film, Hostiles; and an upcoming Woody Allen project. As we pay the bill, I ask what he’s planning to wear to the Toronto International Film Festival, and he shows me a caramel double-breasted Berluti. I mention he looks like Gianni Agnelli in his 20s. “Who?” Chalamet asks. It’s safe to say he’s still more French than Italian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Timothee Chalamet attends the Museum of the Moving Image Salute to Annette Bening at 583 Park Avenue on December 13, 2017 in New York City.

NF6gSfU.jpg

JVKmhdc.jpg

zimbio.com​

Timothée Chalamet wore a full #SaintLaurent look to the 2018 Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala.
0hXWodM.jpg

thefashioncourt tw​

He's an amazing talent and has a good stylist. Always interesting, but still classic. When he looks older and puts on a little weight, he will be gorgeous.

2017 New York Film Critics Awards
72GkKmx.jpg

1YM7vom.png

justjared​

2018 AFI Awards at the Four Seasons Hotel on Friday afternoon (January 5) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
sKHa2n3.jpg

justjared​

Let's not make little boy blazers like that pinstripe one a thing, yuck.

His personal style at interviews is much better. But I cross my fingers he doesn't get any endorsement because I don't want him to stuck in a Prada or Dior closet.

Timothee Chalamet attends the Film Independent Spirit Awards Nominee Brunch at BOA Steakhouse on January 6, 2018 in West Hollywood, California.
qBkZ8Jw.jpg

JXmAAQ3.jpg

zimbio​

dR0WrJ8.jpg

W Magazine's Best Performances.

Timothée Chalamet in Call Me by Your Name

"I was loosely attached to Call Me by Your Name for four years. It never seemed like it was coming together, and then it did. Now I’ve spent nearly two years promoting it. So, in many ways, it will be the project of my youth. When I’m older, I’ll look at this film and remember what it was like to not be jaded, old, and washed up. I’ll look back and say, 'Oh, when I was young…'”

Timothée Chalamet wears a Sandro jacket and pants; Schiesser tank top; Sermoneta Gloves gloves; Calvin Klein 205W39NYC boots.

Photographs by Juergen Teller; Styled by Edward Enninful.
wmagazine.com

He's an amazing talent and has a good stylist. Always interesting, but still classic. When he looks older and puts on a little weight, he will be gorgeous.

Aww, he's super cute. He has the most unique bone structure in his face ... I would think that a change like you mention could potentially obscure it. Great hair too.

He's his own stylist :heart:

Her “Lady Bird” costar Timothee Chalamet also received an award for his work in another film, “Call Me By Your Name.” The newcomer charmed red carpet journalists like a pro despite this being his first award season. “Hey! Nice to see you again!” the actor greeted a number of reporters who’ve been championing his film since it debuted at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.

Asked about the newfound attention, Chalamet said, “So far, I’ve been a part of independent films that people don’t see. I’m sure I’ll be a part of projects in the future that don’t work. So when there’s a moment like this, I think I’d be naïve not to know that things go up and down in show business, so appreciate it, love it, you know? I want to be inspired by great actors. I want to be a great actor. And that means being a part of new and important stories and working with great storytellers and filmmakers.”

Chalamet is fast embracing fashion despite forgoing the typical approach. “I don’t work with a stylist,” said the actor, clad in Saint Laurent. “I choose [what I wear]. I feel like I’m living a version of the dream right now. I get to wear things from cool designers. Why would I, all of a sudden, start paying somebody to choose what I wear? This is what you dream about when you’re 12 years old. I want to choose what I’m wearing.

Moments later, his “Call Me By Your Name” costar Armie Hammer asked, “Do you want me to take a picture for you?” after a reporter asked for a selfie with Chalamet.
wwd.com

Can't wait to see him in CBYN :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->