Gym Going

Bleck5

Reaction score
What's your favorite time of day to go to the gym?
Do you like going when the gym is more or less crowded?

I usually go around 2 or 3 pm because I find that the gym is much less crowded and hectic than it is in the morning. Also it gives me a good 1-2 hours to digest my lunch :D

I like to go in the morning--really early-before 7 am because it is less crowded and it gives me energy for the day.

in the morn., cause the people i like are there and i get my workout done for the day. I like to go 8:30-11:30

But i go at all times... whenever fits in my school schedule...

I have the most energy in the early morning, and I find that if I get to the gym then, I have so much more energy for the rest of the day. And it feels so great to get it over with earlier, too.

I love going in the morning too. Very true about the getting over and done with feeling. And I don't have to worry about anything that crops up that might disrupt my gym-going.

However, I don't have that luxury most of the time. Like this week, I have to be at work at 7am and that means leaving the house at 6am and waking up at 5.20am to prepare. If I go to the gym in the morning, I have to wake up at 4am!!

I would otherwise, go in the afternoon if I can muster the energy or in the evening, around 7pm when everyone else is off to dinner (hopefully). I love it when the gym is empty.

i usually go in the evening. 24h fitness doesn't exist here (yet) and my gym only opens at 8am by that time i have to start working.

i'd prefer it less crowded of course, but due to my daily work schedule the earliest i can get there is 6pm.

whenever i can fit it in... sometimes mid day... sometimes very late at night

I despise when its crowded, but I can only go when everyone else goes (right after work- between 5 and 6)....

There's a gym in my building and I go whenever I can fit it into my schedule AND it's not crowded, which means late at night on weekdays or during the daytime on the weekends.

I go in the mid-mornings, unfortunately I go when all the SUV driving soccer moms pull up with their Starbucks (that can't be healthy) so I have to scramble for a machine.

Hopefully it will be better once school starts and I go earlier.

i go in the morning as well to avoid the crowds at my school gym.

I go at night- around 6:30-7:00ish. I don't like when it's crowded, but it's not that big of a deal.
I prefer walking outside in the mornings to the gym though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->