H&M A/W 09.10 Lookbook

the tulip/egg shaped coat didnt sell at all at my H&M. i wonder why they've resurrected that shape.

I guess it's different at different stores... I still see people around here wearing it! And not going to lie, I'm into that Rodarte ripoff. :innocent:

^they could have done a different pattern in different colours instead of such an obvious approach. otherwise it just looks copied not influenced.

I love the underwear and the balmain rip-off jeans!

omfg i LOVE it! especially the rodarte-like sweater! oh and is that a tweed sirt with studds? oh and that sheer top is perfect for layering. many stunning pieces. oh and the balmain-like jeans!

Look what we have here, French love. The men's styling carry heavy Lanvin resembles and is very unorthodox or HM's habit of designing collections barring little cultural elements.

love the marching band type jacket for men.
doesnt look like typical h&m at all let's just hope it looks this good in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow im rather impressed, ive never liked H&M but this stuff looks really good! Can't wait.

men looks are much better in thumbails size ....

please move on with the cardigans and focus on sweatshirt/pullover/etc. !!! it's getting tired and boring !!!! once again today saw a nice top (nice dégradé, colours and material) thought it was a sweatshirt (it was put on mannequin window shoulders) and found out it was AGAIN a cardigan !!! BORING !!

oh and this fake astrakan coat .... geez i cannot even imagine how it would look like !
anyone already saw the collection ?

we spotted a lot of camel colours on the catwalk and not even one item for men has this colour ! too bad ! happy i recently bought one ...

some wmen access. look nice and i'm sure men will get some dirt again ...

sincerely it's time to put some effort in mnswr !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
why does it never look like this in the stores..this looks so high fashion..

why does it never look like this in the stores..this looks so high fashion..

What we see in the look books is another division for H&M. Their "fashion" one as opposed to their younger streetwear (called Divided I think) or their office clothes, etc. I'm not sure what exactly this is called but it has a purple label and is merchandised by itself a part from the rest of the products. It's usually sliiiiiightly more expensive than their other divisions but only marginally. The thing is, not every H&M carries this division. :innocent:

this stuff is beautiful, but where can i buy it? my H&M doesnt have ANYthing like the lookbooks,

I LOVE the bracelet and the first pair of gloves. I think that they're amazing

Really like the mens look book. Not too inspired by the womenswear looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->