H&M Accessories

I'm going to buy these:

DL425_55543_D0038_03_3347.jpg

DL480_57477_05000_99_9999.jpg

and these are cute!!!

I have the gold heart and silver round ones.

I like h&m accessories, but I almost never buy them because i know i won't wear them.

I buy a lot of the earrings, I don't wear them everyday. My ears hurt no matter what i'm wearing (cheap costume jewellery or fine jewellery all the same too me) so I kinda just learned to live with it. I like H&M accessories cause their funky and cheap. I have a bunch of earrings, a couple of bags, necklaces and scarfs

I own a lot of H&M accessories, mainly headbands and jewelry. Last summer I bought two gorgeous and very heavy necklaces and a silver/black bangle for only 1€ each!

I was lookin' at the Chanel accessories at vogue.co.uk and too my big surprise I found out, that H&M as a similair bracelet......

what do you think?

00180f.jpg

(credits: vogue.co.uk)

2rhofh2.gif

well chanel is looks better but for that price!

i buy always my accessories at H&M because its cheap and nice. only for the special day i buy somewhere else

@jr_fashion

They have a lot of these necklaces in stores, or maybe you can buy online at H&M Norway?

:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does H&M have an online shop? I've never found it. If they don't they should.

I don't like any of these accessories so far. Except the necklace, which is just okay. But they should have just been shameless and ripped it off entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Limpcheesestick
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->