H&M F/W 09.10 : Eniko Mihalik & Sasha Pivovarova by Terry Richardson

page81_large.jpg

page83_large.jpg

hm.com

Thanks for posing the full set Teja! Both Sasha and Eniko look fantastic.
Nicest H&M campaign I have seen in a while.

I loooove Sasha's and Eniko's shots :wub:
And I see Tyson Ballou in the menswear photo! :woot:

People don't actually wear the pants Eniko was forced to wear in #81,right?:unsure:

The cast is just amazing
Both Sasha and Eniko really brings life and happiness to the things are wearing
Such lovely and joyful campaign

I like it :smile: esp. Sasha... she is dramatic and cute at the same time :smile:

I saw this one in the October issue, so I'm guessing it has to be part of the Fall season. Doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the plain white background shots from Eniko and Sasha.

scanned in by me | taken from Harper's Bazaar UK October 2009

The new images there are from the actual Fall/Winter campaign, the ones posted at the start of this thread are what's called "Season start". They're at the very start of a new season when the campaign first launches to move you into the following season, Fall/Winter in this case, highlighting certain items which are then also highlighted in store. Usually they're much more simplistic in styling terms, as the ads are used to highlight particular items they will have large amounts of.

This new one is actually the start of the F/W campaign, and we'll see it develop and more appear over the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
The new images there are from the actual Fall/Winter campaign, the ones posted at the start of this thread are what's called "Season start". They're at the very start of a new season when the campaign first launches to move you into the following season, Fall/Winter in this case, highlighting certain items which are then also highlighted in store.

You mean pre-fall? :P

You could call it that if you wish to, but it's called Season Start at H&M.

The ads at the start of this thread will no longer be used anymore. You'll these new Karen Elson ones from now onwards.

Karen's ads were posted in the campaign thread like a month ago. Just snaps, though, so thanks for the scans :flower:

I saw them in some September issues and others had the Sasha & Eniko ads. So they definitely overlapped for a while. I actually prefer the Fall ads, although Karen looks amazing as per usual :heart:

I saw a shot with Jessica Stam in-store today. Sorry I didn't want to stand and take a photo, the store was really busy. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->