H&M Holiday 2013 by Alexi Lubomirski

JoeHsiang

Reaction score
Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski
Fashion Editor/Stylist: Robert Rydberg
Hair Stylist: Ben Skervin
Makeup Artist: Tyron Machhausen
Manicurist: Lorraine Griffin
Models: Cora Emmanuel, Tess Hellfeuer, Sean O'Pry, Ryan Burns, Erik Andersson, Maximiliano Patane, Catherine Loewe, Simon Sabbah, Marcel Castenmiller, Liu Wen, Doutzen Kroes & Christy Turlington

models.com

ebook3000 (ELLE US December 2013) via Jelavender

Great campaign with a great cast!

This reminds me of a Tommy Hilfiger campaign, except with a better cast and more personality. I like it very much.

So homely and traditional, it's nice to see a return to this look in a winter campaign

This reminds me of a Tommy Hilfiger campaign, except with a better cast and more personality. I like it very much.

My sentiments exactly. You just cannot go wrong with Christy Turlington, either :heart:!

These are the less wealthy but much more fun relatives of the Hilfigers

Funny, I love the cast but I was showing it to my 19 yr old daughter and she felt the cast was a little old to appeal to h& m customer base. I would have to agree.

Love the cast but at least in the picture with all of them, there is so much going on I can't really focus on the clothes

Funny, I love the cast but I was showing it to my 19 yr old daughter and she felt the cast was a little old to appeal to h& m customer base. I would have to agree.

I don't really agree with your daughter. There are several people over, say, 30 in the photo, but I am 23 and it appeals to me. Besides, H&M has a fairly broad appeal. It makes me think of Holidays, when young and old join together. This looks accessible to just about everyone, and with a bit of glamor, it's got alot of energy, and to me it makes me excited for upcoming and nostalgic for past holidays, which is perfect for a Holiday campaign, methinks.

My sentiments exactly. You just cannot go wrong with Christy Turlington, either :heart:!

agreed! reminds me strongly on hilfiger family concept for christmas, but this is even better, when I see this ad, I really believe they are family! great job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->