H&M S/S 2009 : Eva Herzigova, Shalom Harlow and Vincent Gallo by Andreas Sjödin

Russian promos

scanned by me from the paper Metro March 2009

mirik are the prices advertised in rubles more than the prices advertised in US dollars or euros? im just curious.

i like those strappy sandals in the bottom righthand pic.

Someone should add the photographer to the title, it's Andreas Sjödin. :flower:

i'm seeing the tv commercials for some days ...
and oh jesus lord ! music is Amanda Lear ....
i'm sure this is her ....

after seeing the ads plastered all over the city...

i love them. they always make me smile. i love how they emit pure happiness. it's like when a camera catches you mid-laugh. they're really just having as great time and you can totally see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vincent Gallo has got to be one of the most unpleasant celebrities imaginable.
maybe he figures he's got a better shot at someone buying his sperm if he's more out there...:rolleyes:

:heart: Shalom and Eva, but why Vincent Gallo, of all people? He must be one of those token figures thrown into ad campaigns to get our attention. Certainly got mine, but a lot of people won't even recognize him, and be like,"Eeew, why'd they choose that skeevy guy for H&M?"

I really dislike the hair in these ads. It doesn't suit grown up women like Shalom and Eva.

this campaign is so fun. eva and shalom looks so enjoyable with each other. :smile:

At first I didn't like it, but then I saw the HQ's and Harlom and Eva are great and give off the right fun vibes.

lucy92, you can convert the prices 1 Euro = 45,5 rubles approx.
and some more Russian ads

Scanned by me from Finnish MeNaiset magazine, nr. 14/2009

I saw a shot with Julia Stegner today. I don't know if it is part of this campaign, but it had the same concept.

OMG! Im truly shocked to see Mr Gallo for this ... he looks good for the campaign though .. am I utterly happy to see veteran models doing this campaign instead of one of the alien babies that are getting em now

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->