H&M S/S 2018 : Anna Ewers, Andrea Diaconu & Imaan Hammam

StockholmFW

Reaction score
hmss18campaign.png

ELLE Russia March 2018 Digital Edition

65ab7d5agy1focff5rwhxj21kw10sx6q.jpg

weibo/c-oli

I get the feeling Anna Ewers is the most boring person in the world in real life

I know it's only H&M, but I don't recall their campaigns looking this....pedestrian and cheap! Good for the girls though. Their faces will be plastered across buses and billboard in every corner of the world.

Is this really the campaign? I totally agree with Benn98 that it looks pedestrian; it may as well be shots from a catalogue. They had gorgeous black and white shots of Mayowa Nicholas and Luna Bijl last season, so to go from that to this is disappointing, even with the presence of Imaan

I love Anna a lot, but lately... she has just not been working for me in her ad campaigns or covers. Don't know why.
Imaan steals the spotlight from everyone as usual.

hmss18campaignannaandreeaimaan.png

Glamour Russia March 2018 Digital Edition

hmss18campaignandreeaimaan.png

Vogue Russia March 2018 Digital Edition

Lovely! I like Anna, but I feel like Imaan And Andreea would have been enough here. Their energy seems much more genuine.

Campaign video also starring Elizabeth Olsen and Winona Ryder:

Behind the scenes interview with Elizabeth & Winona:

Full campaign:

hmgoepprod.jpg

hm

Backstage. Shot in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

trendencias, vogue.nl

The backstage images look much better than the actual campaign. What's weird is that H&M always make really good video campaign yet their still shots are like basic catalog no one bothers to care.

By Josh Olins (confirmed by Anna's mother agency Enzio.M).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelnamedeva
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->