Hairbrushes and combs

cheiby11

Reaction score
What hairbrushes or combs do you use?
What do you prefer - natural materials or plastic?
What brushes or combs for different types of hair (long, medium, short) are best?
What is your combing routine?

Share your experience! :P

What hairbrushes or combs do you use? combs
What do you prefer - natural materials or plastic? natural look better, but I'm not that picky.. as long at they aren't metal
What brushes or combs for different types of hair (long, medium, short) are best? Wide set brushes are best for (keeping) curls - and the opposite for helping to straighten curly hair.. I don't think length of hair has ever mattered in my choice of combs
What is your combing routine?

I use brushes only because I have THICK Asian hair! ^_^

I don't actually need conditioner to make my hair any less tangled; the straight perm actually helped keep it shiny and healthy.

I brush immediately after taking a shower so that the part dries in the right place.

What hairbrushes or combs do you use? A conair brush
What do you prefer - natural materials or plastic? plastic I suppose
What brushes or combs for different types of hair (long, medium, short) are best? I just us e abrush with hard bristles on one side.
What is your combing routine? shower, blow dyr hair and brush it, put in defrizz gel, brush again to work in the gel ,and then sleep with bandanna on my head to keep hair straight till I straighten it in the morning.Long process lol but it's the only way I can get my hair to be straight.

By the way, do those brushes with the ions or crystal particles in them really work better?

What hairbrushes or combs do you use? mason pearson
What do you prefer - natural materials or plastic? boar bristle (which is now made out of plastic, i believe?)
What brushes or combs for different types of hair (long, medium, short) are best? i have really long hair, and the mason is just perfect. but i think it is a great all purpose brush of all lengths
What is your combing routine? brush in the morning before i shower, brush afer shower, brush right before bed

Mason Pearson is great brand... I believe that boar bristles are still natural, which is the best for your hair.

baddabling, which one do you have?

mason pearson mixed bristle... size is small extra b2...aka the junior - great brush!

Mason and Pearson lover here too! I love their combs as well - no seams.

yes to the Mason Pearson
makes my hair look thicker after i brush,
even while it looks smoother..
nifty trick. :P

but to answer the questions...
natural or plastic is fine. i just like the tortoiseshell color.
i usually brush my hair in the morning if i took a bath the night before.
combs down my cowlicks.:doh:

but right after a shower, i comb it.
in my purse, i keep a comb, just because it's more portable.

i am buying a mixed (boar mixed w/ a alil nylon quill) denman brush for my hair. it si very tightly curled, and medium textured, but tons of it. I jsut need somethign to help to detangle it before i wash it and for styling/distributing natural oils.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user667sgn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->