Hana Soukupová

yourbestfriend said:
i cant post photos because its flash but heres the editorial from may W..

http://www.dnamodels.com/h_2859.html

..hmmm she dosen't seem like the right type of model for this type of editorial....if you can see why.
i thought the same thing when i first saw it...hana may be beautiful but nothing about that editorial is beautiful/sexy/appealing to me :blink:

00017.jpg

00018.jpg

Somebodys looking super gorgeous at Kors backstage:woot:
00028.L.JPG
00072.L.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Simply gorgeous pictures Miss Dior. I love you so much for the wonderful input you make on this forum as well as other people too! But you always dig out new pics! So many new pages in the last few days. The backstage pics are simply divine! Merci beaucoup my lovely! :heart: :flower:

Some of the pcis aren't coming up though for some reason!

In re: to Hana's longevity. I can see her going for a good few years yet. She has a face that just can't be allowed to disappear! She has looks that actresses in Hollywood would kill for! I hope she goes brunette at some point. She looks gorgeous with a dark look!

MissD, are your backstage pics from Fall 2005 FIRSTVIEW? Did you get a log in pass for them? Maybe that's why some of them aren't showing up because I think you can only view them for an hour before the log in times out!?

Quick, I better save them!!!!!

Thanks for doing that hun, did it cost you any money at all?

roppal222 said:
MissD, are your backstage pics from Fall 2005 FIRSTVIEW? Did you get a log in pass for them? Maybe that's why some of them aren't showing up because I think you can only view them for an hour before the log in times out!?

Quick, I better save them!!!!!

Thanks for doing that hun, did it cost you any money at all?
No i doesnt cost anything at all and they are from fall 2005 firstview. Just have to say thanx to my mind:blush:there is simply one trick:rolleyes:

MissDIOR said:
No i doesnt cost anything at all and they are from fall 2005 firstview. Just have to say thanx to my mind:blush:there is simply one trick:rolleyes:
thanx for all lovley pics,,can u maybe get nice pics like that at the natasha p tread?:heart: :heart: :flower: :flower:

Yeah:woot: Finally found these picks:D
00008.L.JPG
00009.L.JPG

00030.L.JPG
00031.L.JPG

She is the best:woot:
00035.L.JPG
00036.L.JPG

MissDIOR said:

Ooh you dark horse! :ninja:

Whatever your trick was, well done! I've been trying to get into firstview free for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->