Hanaa Ben Abdesslem

I've already posted some pics here but I didn't even realized that she is Tunisian :huh:... she's from my contry... OMG :heart:
I'm so happy for u Hanaa if u read this and I will start following u!

Yep Yep tentalicious Tunisian Powaaa :D Hanaa is 100% Tunisian and she made us so proud ! ^_^ and she got your message !:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to models.com for introducing me to this incredible beauty :heart: She's stunning!!! Love the recent pics, can't wait to see more from Hanaa!!! ^_^

Thanks for all the updates Minoucha!!! guess we'll have to wait till next year to see Hanaa getting more and more work.

I have to say that her appearance at Givenchy didn't really excite me so much as the whole haircut was sort of lost in between all the other girls with similar looks. However, there was a clear potential on those digitals from models.com.

There is an utter flashback to the 90s in her presence that is undeniable yet still refreshing. No surprise to me that she showed up amidst veterans like Stella Tennant and Kristen McMenamy and looked like she's been doing this for years. I'm really excited now.

Chanel Haute Couture F/W 11-12 Paris

hanaachanelhc002.png

hanaachanelhc001.png

Nowfashion.com

OMG ! I'm so happy for Hanaa , She really deserves it ! She's beyond stunning ! REALLY !! Go Hanaa Go Tunisa :D

This is definitely major for Hanna! Very happy for her, hopefully we will also see her during FW! :heart:

Great to see her at Chanel
She has an amazing bone structure, I love her look

Hanaa looks like a supermodel at Jean Paul Gaultier. :heart:
*subscribes* Gorgeous Tunisian beauty :wub:

Hanaa looks like a supermodel at Jean Paul Gaultier. :heart:
*subscribes* Gorgeous Tunisian beauty :wub:

I need to second this, upon first cursory glance I truly mistook her for a supermodel. She's got loads of personality on the runway. I'm intrigued.

Some snaps:

artandcommerceproduction.com/blog

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->