Hanna Hojman

Thanks, mathias! I believe most or all of the eds in #15-19 were shot in Cape Town, there are some backstage pics on cosmopolitan.se. Hanna's turning out to be pretty awesome, I like her more with every new pic I see :heart:

thank you saracita for the info!! i guessed that the two eds were from the same shot. i'll have a look at the backstage pics. she sure is developing fast, she already has a certain maturity, she looks so assure of herself, which is good of course.

Oh, what a stunner! She's now with IMG London listed as Hanna Hojman.

001zz2.jpg
004pl8.jpg

002ti9.jpg
003cc0.jpg

006qp6.jpg
005cl4.jpg

007sk9.jpg

IMG

thank you so much bianca! i love the new polaroids! the firs really good polas of her. we should change her last name then, but i suspect it should be höjman instead of hojman, but i'm not sure...

^I'll add her full name to the title of the thread. :flower:

Thanks for posting the digitals Bianca, those are definitely the best I've ever seen her look. Way to go IMG London for actually providing some nice digitals!

hanna on the catwalk! she's been doing alot of shows at sthlm fashion week, i'll post pics whenever i can find them. she's great on the catwalk!

4845126504fd59c0f1a80cd6db21f0e4.jpg

@ hope

pics from sthlm fashion week

hanna at liselotte westerlund
727eca8ca7b994904bb53b087f25e80a.jpg

ae0816a3b0b67ec243600258abfad156.jpg

pics from sthlm fashion week

She's ugly and beautiful at the same time. What a face! And she takes a great picture too. I really hope she gets more work.

I heard she was bullied at school for being an ugly nerd, like just recently. THAT'S what I call revenge! Go Hanna!!

oh, i just got a reason to love her even more! and i really didn't need that! way to go.

hannahhojman.jpg

Scanned by me

My favourite shot from Swedish Cosmopolitan was not on Stockholmsgruppen hemsida.
Photo: Kacper Kacprzyck

thank you so much volodina! great shot, i haven't seen it before i think. she sure is something!

found a new pic of her, some kind of weird test shoot i suppose.

img

Attachments

• hanna_hojman.jpg
    hanna_hojman.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 6
Im liking her^_^. And I love hearing "success as revenge" stories!

she got the sisley campain s/s 09 shot by camilla åkrans! the other models are the swedes Åsa Engström and Helena Schröder

thanks dearnike! that's some great great news! she sure deserves it.

Sisley S/S 09
Åsa Engström, Helena Schröder & Hanna Hojman by Camilla Åkrans

scanned by fujiko

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->