Shoes 39/40
Hair blond
Eyes blue

Viva Paris

She is absolutely stunning !!!!!!!!!!

cat model management

and she is in Paris :smile:! i smell HC ....:flower:

facebook / cat model management

yep she's got something! absolutely love the tenderness in her eyes!

^You are right about her eyes. She is pretty and her eyes are beutiful.

I sense tranquility and grace. so pretty. she reminds me of someone but can't figure out who. anyway, I must say I prefer her feminine look to fierce one.

oh wow, she's 181? tall girl! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
really really like her !!!! :flower:

digitaldiamonds.de

Islandili-could be Edita, yeah, but I'm still not quite sure. It's the first shot (black and white) that 'bothers' me. Argh, hate that!

I see a slight Edita resemblance too, but especially in the first shots she reminds me a lot on Behati.
Very stunning :flower:

some of her angles reminds me of Sara Ziff. agree with cologne_rocks, i'm not thoroughly convinced yet but she does have something asides from that face.

She's without a doubt very pretty and runway suitable but I don't see her last that long. Starting with Couture shows does usually not result into a promising career either. She''s going to do nice like Hanne Brüning for example but if she has a great personality, a nice walk and maybe some attitude she could stay around a little longer.

some of her angles reminds me of Sara Ziff. agree with cologne_rocks, i'm not thoroughly convinced yet but she does have something asides from that face.

haha, I was just about to mention Sara as well. She's like a Mix of Edita, Behati,Sara .. just don't know if that's a good think.

A Sara Ziff look indeed. I feel the same as everyone else, unsure about her, but I'm definitely anticipating seeing her on the runway if not for HC then hopefully at a later date, there's something keeping my attention...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->