Hannah Bronfman

MartiniKiss

Reaction score
She’s an entrepreneur, as well as a restaurateur and DJ – so don’t even try to throw around the “It Girl” card. Bronfman’s family’s background is deeply rooted in the entertainment biz: her dad is the former Warner Music Group Chairman and CEO, her mom is 70s cult actress Sherry Brewer and her sister-in-law is M.I.A. (“And take your money!”). It’s only fitting that Bronfman’s early endeavors included co-founding, GreenOwl Records, an eco-friendly multi-media company with her brother, Ben. Music aside, Bronfman’s busy focusing on her newest baby, Beautified – a mobile-only app that allows spas and salons to fill unsold, last minute appointments.

This 25-year-old is more renaissance woman than "it" girl. She's a DJ, restaurateur and entrepreneur –– and doing it all stylishly. We caught up with Hannah Bronfman to chat about the cool projects she's juggling and her fabulous sense of style.

ESSENCE.com: You've been coined the new "it" girl, but you're far more than that. Tell us, who is Hannah Bronfman and what does she do?

HANNAH BRONFMAN: I'm a bit of a renaissance woman. Im very passionate about health, wellness, beauty and sustainability so I work on projects that encompass those interests.

ESSENCE.com: You're involved in a few fashion projects as well and you have an innate sense of style, could you tell us what role fashion plays in your life?

BRONFMAN: Fashion is extremely important to me as I feel it is for every woman. Every day you wake up and get dressed. I put on clothes that I like to wear and that make me feel good.

ESSENCE.com: You were recently in the Bar III fashion documentary This is My Reality during Tribeca Film Festival, how did this video capture your reality?

BRONFMAN: It was a great film to be a part of. I was able to travel to places I'd never been before, like Puerto Rico and Marfa. I'd say it captured my reality because it was me exploring amazing places and spending time with people I care a lot about. The film shows a lot of my favorite fashion clothing and accessories from Bar III. The Bar III brand has a lot of pieces that are easy to mix and match with many of my vintage pieces which is what makes my style unique and a part of my reality as well. You can watch it here!

ESSENCE.com:
You're currently a guest editor/curator for the Nifty Thrifty vintage website; who are some of your favorite throwback style icons?

BRONFMAN: Kate Moss in the 90s was epic, Foxy Brown could do no wrong and Diana Ross is and was simply fabulous.

ESSENCE.com: You're mom (Sherry Bronfman) is also a very stylish woman, how were you influenced by her in general and also her personal style?

BRONFMAN: My mother has shaped my style! She is definitely a style icon to me. She is very outside of the box and I think that I am more "inside the box" than she, but I definitely try to push the envelope.

ESSENCE.com: What can we expect next from you?

It would be a dream to travel the world while DJing fabulous events!

essence.com

This Week's Best Dressed (July 15 - July 21)

fashionologie.com

M Missoni is for Music Summer Event at Le Bain & Rooftop at The Standard on July 25, 2013 in New York City.

buro247.ru

Chris Morton and Hannah Bronfman feted Lyst's Universal Shopping Cart launch at New York's Lafayette.

fashionologie.com

American Eagle Rock Your Walk campaign at the label's Times Square store.

fashionologie.com

I'm so glad a thread on her was started. I really like her style as it's quite relaxed and playful and I can't wait to see how it evolves.

at the Soho House 10th anniversary party in New York City.

fashionologie.com

H&M & Vogue Studios Celebrate "Between The Shows" on September 6, 2013 in New York City.

zimbio.com

Organic By John Patrick fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2014 on September 4, 2013 in New York City.

zimbio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->