Harper’s Bazaar Australia January/February 2019 : Gisele Bündchen by Nino Munoz

Seems to share an image from the cover story of the current Harper's Bazaar Japan, so I wonder if there's a syndicated Gisele shoot that'll turn up in even more editions.

It seems it's an exclusive for HB Japan, which sadly used the unflattering shot for their cover. I like this one because however generic and pedestrian, it's on brand for both the Australian edition and Gisele. Plus it's not often that you see Gisele on Harper's, so it's fine.

She doesn't suit the styling. They should have gone with a more softer ethereal model.

it´s an ok cover imo, the hair is everything.

She might have supermodel skills but her face isn't out of the ordinary. I will use her for something different not for this style like Nymphaea said. She looks more like a celebrity playing model than a model doing her job.

LOVE this !!! Gisele looks every inch of a supermodel that she is: stunning face, long limbs, powerful eye contact, great fit body to suit the clothes, relax pose, coverlines in place: this is a very succesful cover to me: WELL DONE Haper´s Bazaar Australia ! Indeed it might be a syndicated covershoot for several editions of Elle to sell Gisele´s book. I love when international Elle and Bazaar editions do this, this is when you can clearly see which teams know which pic is the best for a cover and how to make a sellable and great coverlines mockup.

Absolutely stunning. Love Gisele's face in this.

It could have been good if they didn't go overboard on the retouching.

I just saw this morning in Madrid that Gisele is also on the cover of Harper´s Bazaar España looking amazingggggg with 2 separate covers !

Still to this day one of the very best covershoots she or any recent supermodels actually have done in the last 10 years lol = LOVE this one: every photo could be a cover, that's when you know it's a fantastic model and the shoot is a successful one.

Gisele in earthy tones by Nino Munoz seems like something we see every few years. It’s feels like one endless syndicated shoot. I’m not complaining though. Gisele looks stunning! Perfect way to start the new year.

Oh how I immediately just assumed this was for 2021, until I came to the sad realisation that Harper's Bazaar Australia is no longer in circulation.

Oh how I immediately just assumed this was for 2021, until I came to the sad realisation that Harper's Bazaar Australia is no longer in circulation.
Oh wow, I assumed it was for 2021 as well. No wonder it looked familiar :rofl:

Why Nino Muñoz always? Does anyone know? Because its always Nino... for Harpers, Elle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->