Harper’s Bazaar Germany August 2024 : Hilary Rhoda by Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello

Putting your website address on the cover is certainly a choice. Hideous graphic design aside, it's a good photo. I would prefer a tighter framing, leaving only the upper part and maybe in B&W.

The thread title is currently a little misleading, the actual print cover of the August 2024 issue came out a while ago (with Emilia Schüle) and is now available to buy in the UK.

Unfortunately, this only seems to be an interim digital cover lifted from an editorial with Hilary inside the August issue, or else I'd be ordering my copy now.

The cover photograph is perfection in color. Love everything about this cover. Rhoda looks beautiful! I personally do not mind the website on the side because that is not where my eye gravitates towards at first. The text is well balanced on the cover.

HILARY is baaaaaaack :smile: she looks sensational and ageless ! What a beauty since that US Vogue May 2007 by Meisel :smile: she'll always be at the top for me.

Putting your website address on the cover is certainly a choice. Hideous graphic design aside, it's a good photo. I would prefer a tighter framing, leaving only the upper part and maybe in B&W.
Vogue Paris has been doing it for years, except it was never this obvious.

love Hilary Rhoda and it’s a very pretty cover with the enough amount of stunning. I would love a Rhoda comeback!

Freja and herself were the perfect dose of brunette in a sea of 2010’s blondes.

The thread title is currently a little misleading, the actual print cover of the August 2024 issue came out a while ago (with Emilia Schüle) and is now available to buy in the UK.

Unfortunately, this only seems to be an interim digital cover lifted from an editorial with Hilary inside the August issue, or else I'd be ordering my copy now.
You're right, the story is part of the normal August issue, maybe the mods can merge the threads

Hilary could be the next Wonder woman...

As for these pictures....there is something missing, not cinematic enough...

What a beauty!!! She reminds me of top model Dayle Haddon at times.

Just beautiful fashion photography in the cover story. Love everything about it.

Such an iconic digital cover and a main cover that looks like an insert. The editorial is stunning! She should have gone into acting she has that powerful look for Superhero movies or Political dramas. I can see her playing a powerful politician in a tv show.

I mean, she's a stunning woman. Lovely to see her back. The outcome isn't good, though...

this is the actual August (print) cover actress Emilia Schüle by Arnaud Pyvka

I would be ashamed as director to publish this. Truly, especially given the covershoot with Hilary that you have next to it !!!

that physical cover..... why, when they have the Hilary cover??!Surely they have a better image of Emilia? why that one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saanojun
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->