Harper’s Bazaar Italia March 2024 : Penelope Ternes, Freya Nutter, Nathali Friedova & Bibi Breslin by David Sims

WOW… Stunning cover. Finally David woke up and remembered who he is!

Looks good..so let's wait till next week to see what's inside....i'm still thinking if i get the feb issue or not...

No surprise that HB Italia can draw in the big names with Dasha and Marc Asoli on board. I still want to see Albert Watson though; he worked a lot with both Sissy Vian and Paul Sinclaire, so why not?

You can't go wrong when you get Sims to shoot extreme/megawatt beauty, but I'm just not sure if the angle works for me. The image might have had more impact if it were straight on, especially with that make-up.

No surprise that HB Italia can draw in the big names with Dasha and Marc Asoli on board. I still want to see Albert Watson though; he worked a lot with both Sissy Vian and Paul Sinclaire, so why not?

You can't go wrong when you get Sims to shoot extreme/megawatt beauty, but I'm just not sure if the angle works for me. The image might have had more impact if it were straight on, especially with that make-up.
Is marc a big name? Where did he came from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->