Harper's Bazaar Australia October 2012 : Rose Byrne

tentalicious

Reaction score
57986210151210135652673.jpg

[facebook/Harper's Bazaar Australia]

that is seriously gorgeous! love the backdrop, styling, colours, everything~

ok, she looks fantastic. PLUS: another cover for Gucci!

Gucci Fall 2012:
00450fullscreen.jpg

Style.com

Finally new cover with Rose :wink:
I like that Gucci dress.

Great cover. The styling is quite good too. They managed to take a Fall Winter dress and make it look completely fresh and summer-y. Overall, great creative direction too. Is this the first issue without Christine Centenera and Edwina McCann?

On a side note. It is funny that both Aus Vogue and Aus Harpers have Gucci on their respective covers this month!

Vogue Australia and Harper`s Bazaar using Gucci. As a buyer, HB sold Gucci better to me. This is really beautiful! It`s regal, relaxed and all around effortless beauty! I love this.

Although, the text and fonts used really looks exactly the same as the horrid font of HB US. Well all in all, perfect!

Great cover. The styling is quite good too. They managed to take a Fall Winter dress and make it look completely fresh and summer-y. Overall, great creative direction too. Is this the first issue without Christine Centenera and Edwina McCann?

On a side note. It is funny that both Aus Vogue and Aus Harpers have Gucci on their respective covers this month!

It's styled by Jillian Davison so Edwina McCann still worked on it.

I don't believe the 'new HB' will be till November or December, from what I recall reading.

This will be a really nice fight to see between the 2 aussie magazines.
They have amazing editors that are doing great things for the magazine.
The photography is exelent. Its like a tipical celebrity photography but it has a twist. I adore it!

Rose looks great, the dress looks less vampy than it's usually styled (thank god) and I love the beachy hair. I hope her photos inside turn out as well as the cover has.

Subs cover courtesy Bazaar. I think both are equally gorgeous! I think i'll have to buy the newsstand also.

octbazaar.jpg

Source: instagram/bazaaraustralia

Can someone enlighten me with the why for the Spring Fever Text on both covers? Love the subs a lot, I'm a sucker for those minimalistic images getting combined with yellowish/orange colors. It looks stunning. Newsstand cover is pretty good too, I just adore her stare and the mood of it. I love what has become of HB Australia: Another reason to put into shame the US edition. Those flowers from the instagram photo make the covers look even more stunning <3
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
holy moly, the subs cover is also stunning! wish i was a subscriber for this one!

HQ Subscriber's Cover:

My Scan

Review
218 pp

Rose Rising
M:Rose Byrne
Ph: Will Davidson

The Illuminati
Dion Lee Resort 2013
M: Sarah Birkett - Chic
Ph: Georges Antoni

Urban Studies
M: Cora Emmanuel / Monika Sawick
Ph: Tommy Ton

Lady Luxe
M: Hilary Rhoda
Ph: Camilla Akrans

Last edited by a moderator:
^thank you so much for the review birdyandme
Would you mind posting some snaps from the main ed? :flower:

Rose looks stunning on both covers. I love how summery the newsstand cover is and how they took a typically vampy dress and made it more fresh looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igobyjuju
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->