Harper's Bazaar España December 2010 : Tanga Moreau

missnyc

Reaction score
I can't recognize her. Anybody to help?

harper's bazaar españa facebook

Tanga Moreau - it says so on the bottom right corner.

This cover has a Veruschka vibe.....

You're welcome, missnyc, and the mod will edit the title :wink:

:clap:Tanga!
It's amazing to see her, hopefully the content will be good

i love Tanga but her forehead and hair together look 5 miles high. and she needs a little coy smile to go with those mischievous eyes.

It's fantastic to see Tanga! Harper's Bazaar Espana have certainly proved themselves. It's a shame I can't find it here, I would be a regular reader.

Exactly, I was thinking earlier today that this is an edition that I would probably treasure if I could find it.

I hope this magazine becomes available one day here. They sell Elle Spain and Vogue Spain, so it could happen. :innocent:

^ i have the same problem here in the netherlands ! Now i have to buy it on ebay for ALLOT of money ! Harpers bazaar spain is great !!! I almost have all the issues !! :smile:

portugal have the same problem...and spain it's near portugal..i need to buy that magazine all months in spain because i can't find that magazine here...so i don't know if harper's bazaar spain it's already available in any country excluding spain..someone knows it?

Last edited by a moderator:
portugal have the same problem...and spain it's near portugal..i need to buy that magazine all months in spain because i can't find that magazine here...so i don't know if harper's bazaar spain it's already available in any country excluding spain..someone knows it?

I live in Porto, Portugal and my newsstand has it but then they go directly to Spain to get it and it's not expensive only 4.50 euros. I'll probably have it by Saturday.

I'll tell you later, I'm going to the store in a few hours. If here today it's not available I'm sure tomorrow will be.

Better quality

Harper's Bazaar Spain /Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->