Harper's Bazaar February 2004 : Renee Zellweger by Patrick Demarchelier

i agree: the pic isnt great BUT it complements the rest of the cover. after all, its not that bad to have someone with curves on a cover :innocent:

i dont mind the curves , on the contrary those are wellcome :wink:

its Rene's super-over-uber exposed face that gives me the creeps :ninja:

I love how with every issue of Bazaar, the STYLE IDEAS number goes up and up, but every issue just gets thinner and thinner. Soon they'll promise 24389 NEW IDEAS and the issue will be merely a two-sided flyer. :lol:

As for Renee, :sick:. I dislike her so much these days. She's so annoying and I think it's so sad of Bazaar to just put her on the cover now. They're a bit late to the party, IMO.

i cannot stand her now.... too much too much renee and her squinty eyes strange expressions and annoyingness.

i do think she looks so much better with the curves but you know they wont be around long....

I have to say that after Cold Mountain I began to like Renee. I think she is extremely talented and she is easily one of the best actors working todayl. I find her pretty...she has a cute face...and her eyes are unique.

As a subscriber to Harper's Bazaar, here's the February 2004 cover I received.

I'm not a Renée Zellweger fan at all but I think this one is a much better. It looks more sophisticated, at least less cluttered. Of course I'd rather see a model.

Wow. That one is so much better. Does Bazaar always send out better covers to its subscribers? I guess that second one is a bit too "avant garde" for the newsstand? :lol: I like it though.

Originally posted by suite16@Jan 14th, 2004 - 2:29 pm
I have to say that after Cold Mountain I began to like Renee. I think she is extremely talented and she is easily one of the best actors working todayl. I find her pretty...she has a cute face...and her eyes are unique.
i used to and i just got so tired of her BUT my mom felt the same way i do about her before cold mountain and said the EXACT same thing you just did....that she was so much better than nicole.

what cover is that second one?
she looks incredible there, that photo is so sexy, incredible.

Originally posted by Atelier@Jan 14th, 2004 - 10:34 pm

I'm not a Renée Zellweger fan at all but I think this one is a much better. It looks more sophisticated, at least less cluttered. Of course I'd rather see a model.
:woot: this is MUCH better, thats the kind of covers i expect from bazaar

ps.used to love Bazaar during good old early Liz Tiberis days but not anylonger

Renee? Wasn't Gwyneth available? :rolleyes:
It seems to me, there are like 5 celebrities in the States who are worthy of covers, according to editors :lol:

Originally posted by Lena+Jan 14th, 2004 - 3:31 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Jan 14th, 2004 - 3:31 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Atelier@Jan 14th, 2004 - 10:34 pm

:woot: this is MUCH better, thats the kind of covers i expect from bazaar

ps.used to love Bazaar during good old early Liz Tiberis days but not anylonger[/b][/quote]
couldn't agree more! thanks for sharing the subscribers version :flower: , because whats given to the masses is not nice. something just isn't working on the cover posted. :innocent:

i dount thintk aht firts is THAt bad

I lvoe the second actually

i doutn midn rene, justa s long as she dosnt act stupid :rolleyes:

I also subscribe to Harper's and I got the issue with the black and whote cover with the cover photo included in the inside spread. What freaks me out is that she looks slim to me in the red dress and in all the other pictures even though she's gained like 35 pounds! She described what she eats for lunch or something- spinich salad with no dressing and a bit of salmon on top. Uh yeah, sounds great. :sick:

I mean, the OTHER cover with the red dress was inside my issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->