Harper's Bazaar February 2004 : Renee Zellweger by Patrick Demarchelier

She looks SOOO siiiinewy sometimes.. and I hate it when she does that fake pouty thingie... but I have to admit she can act

I believe the cover to be charming, personally. Course, I'm a Renee fan - but I think she deserves the cover shot. I think she looks adorable. :flower: We don't usually see her in red, and I think it's definitely a welcome look on her.

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Jan 14th, 2004 - 4:22 pm
i doutn midn rene, justa s long as she dosnt act stupid :rolleyes:
I agree. :flower: Though the first cover is just so wrong on so many levels. :doh:

i prefer the 2nd in the 1rst she looks abit funny in the face but bodywise i think her new body suits her the whole bones thing wasnt working well

Originally posted by maarit@Jan 14th, 2004 - 3:34 pm
Renee? Wasn't Gwyneth available? :rolleyes:
It seems to me, there are like 5 celebrities in the States who are worthy of covers, according to editors :lol:
I know! It's like Julia Roberts, Renee, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Aniston, and Gwenyth are the only celebs alive to editors. Please go away ladies, if only for awhile.

I long for the days when models were on the covers of fashion magazines. Nothing against Renee, I'm just sayin!

Originally posted by Elle Glamour@Jan 14th, 2004 - 6:53 pm
I believe the cover to be charming, personally. Course, I'm a Renee fan - but I think she deserves the cover shot. I think she looks adorable. :flower: We don't usually see her in red, and I think it's definitely a welcome look on her.
agree

Originally posted by charmstrap@Jan 16th, 2004 - 4:21 pm
I long for the days when models were on the covers of fashion magazines. Nothing against Renee, I'm just sayin!
i agree

the second cover is gorgeous - I like renee, despite the amount of exposure she's been getting lately :flower:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Jan 14th, 2004 - 2:01 pm
I love how with every issue of Bazaar, the STYLE IDEAS number goes up and up, but every issue just gets thinner and thinner. Soon they'll promise 24389 NEW IDEAS and the issue will be merely a two-sided flyer. :lol:
ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: That's the funniest thing and you're so right. Every month is getting smaller and smaller but the cover includes more and more topics. Who are they fooling?

I actually like both covers! :P (But the second is the best, don't like the hair in first pic)

She looks amazing on both (well at least, better than usual). I don't find her that annoying though, she's everywhere, but compared to other celebs (that I won't even mention their name :innocent: ) she's less "in your face" kind of.

And yep, with, I have no idea how many lbs she got there, she still looks very "in shape". That would be like an ideal body to have...! B)

The only thing that I find kindof strange about Renee is her face. She's got these really thin eyes and even when she's thin like crazy her face is sortof "meaty" and when she smiles you can't even see her eyes. But I still find her cute. :flower:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Jan 14th, 2004 - 1:42 pm
, its not that bad to have someone with curves on a cover :innocent:

*edited for rude comments Poo :flower:

THE NEW FEMININITY
Model: Karen Elson
Hair: Paul Hanlon
Makeup: Miranda Joyce
Stylist: Katie Grand
Photographer: Laurie Bartley

source | livejournal via boho_babe

Angela Lindvall
ph.Anthony Ward