US Harper's Bazaar March 2009 : Sarah Jessica Parker By Peter Lindbergh

i think its ridiculous how in the cover story SJP says she has stopped shopping.:rolleyes:

no one is going to be believe that tripe.

I think she mostly shops at The GAP :lol: All the really good designer stuff she gets free. I know she had it written in her contract for SATC the series that she got to keep all the clothes she wore.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice cover scan,love her specially the subscriber cover....does anyone know if the runway report magazine of HB is coming out this season?...

does anyone think that the below quote from the story is ridiculous?

On her Alexander McQueen smoke print dress: "McQueen is incredible. I actually had to cut myself out of that dress that night. My husband was out of town, so I was alone when I got home, and I couldn’t unzip it. So...[wincing]...I got out the scissors."

(pic from redcarpetfashionawards)

if SJP wants people to think that she's frugal and has "stopped shopping" then why would she mention wrecking the dress?

Attachments

• redcarpet.jpg
    redcarpet.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 17
The subscriber's cover is wonderful.

And lucy92, I totally agree about that quote of her's about cutting herself out of the McQueen dress. Why would you even say that? Or better yet, why would you even DO that? Doesn't she have a neighbor that could have pulled the zipper down a few inches and she could have done the rest? C'mon.

They did something to her face in the cover shot...it doesn't look as long, and it's wider, more feminine. Which is fine by me. ANY photoshop that makes Parker easier on the eyes is greatly apperciated
But why the hell is she on the cover??? Does she have a movie to promote?

She is promoting her new fragrance.

does anyone think that the below quote from the story is ridiculous?

On her Alexander McQueen smoke print dress: "McQueen is incredible. I actually had to cut myself out of that dress that night. My husband was out of town, so I was alone when I got home, and I couldn’t unzip it. So...[wincing]...I got out the scissors."

(pic from redcarpetfashionawards)

if SJP wants people to think that she's frugal and has "stopped shopping" then why would she mention wrecking the dress?
I have to agree with you on this, her modesty does come off a bit false in her interviews, she really does try to be relatable, and it comes off a bit forced. Like Kate Winslet claiming in every interview under the sun how she is not a movie star and dosent care for Hollywood blah blah blah, and then has almost an orgasm when she wins an award.Its such BS and people see through it, however i still love SJP to death.^_^:blush::heart:

my subscription just ended and i forgot to renew so i won't receive this one. this really hurts.

Can't believe it's getting worse and worse for every single cover of US Harper's Bazaar.
What a shame.

^why? even the subscriber's cover, you don't like it??? weird...

She may look like a supermodel, but that’s [FONT=arial,helvetica,clean,sans-serif]Marchesa[/FONT] designer Georgina Chapman starring in an iconic photo spread in the upcoming March issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
Shot by famed photographer Peter Lindbergh, Chapman channels the most outrageous style icon of all time (and her fashion line’s namesake) Marchesa Luisa Casati, while modeling her line’s latest fashions.
She shares what her high powered movie exec husband Harvey Weinstein would think, and thoughts on her namesake.

Score a preview of Marchesa’s latest collection HERE.
Georgina on what husband Harvey Weinstein’s reaction would be if she dressed like this in real-life: “I think my husband might be a bit upset if I walked the cheetahs out naked in the West Village at night.”
Georgina on her namesake, Marchesa Luisa Casati: “Perhaps if she were alive today, she would be a designer.” and “She squandered all of her money. Millions and millions. It’s a good take on what’s happening now [in the world]. Her life was one of complete excess; then she had to reassess everything.”
Harper’s Bazaar’s March issue goes on stands February 17.
georgina-chapman-harpers-bazaar-magazine.jpg

fadedyouthblog.com

^it seems quite a bad execution of a potentially rich idea (i'm talking of Marchesa Casati look).

Georgina is a good-looking woman, but she doesn't look so great in that editorial - and to channel Marchesa Casati, you need someone with real spirit, and there's no sense of that in those shots. I would rather see Courtney Love taking her cheetahs for a walk.

Besides, that's a leopard in that shot. A rather stout one, as well. Can I say a leopard is looking fat on tfs?

I swear i thought that is Heidi Klum in the first shot.:shock::doh:

Georgina is a good-looking woman, but she doesn't look so great in that editorial - and to channel Marchesa Casati, you need someone with real spirit, and there's no sense of that in those shots. I would rather see Courtney Love taking her cheetahs for a walk.

Besides, that's a leopard in that shot. A rather stout one, as well. Can I say a leopard is looking fat on tfs?
OMG, i almost chocked on my tea reading this, oh Tigerrouge i LOVE YOU hahah.:heart:

Oh my goodness. Some rather harsh comments about SJP on this thread...
I quite like the cover and SJP in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
"the gossip graduate" by terry richardson
ed westwick, helena christensen
styled by aleksandra woroniecka

harpersbazaar.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back