US Elle December 2009 : Sarah Jessica Parker by Alexei Hay

is that the subscribers cover? because i love that!! :heart:

Who is the outfit by that she's wearing on the newsstand cover?

Elle US should just close it's doors and spare us the misery of these HORRIBLE covers.

I'm so disappointed with Britney not being on the cover. I thought for sure she had it because on one of her sites they even went into detail of what the photos were going to look like.

Don't really like this cover. Very plain jane.

I don't mind the susbcribers cover, I would of liked to see it in colour though.
The newsstand cover is nice as well, Sarah looks good. But I dislike the tiny, useless text down the right side.

don't like the cover and they need to dress her for her age in her ed, she looks horrid

the main cover is boring but the subscribers one is nice. Looks like a 90s supermodel cover!

oh wait, i thought Britney was going to be on the cover? sigh.. :(

I hope she is on the cover of January issue. I think she suits January cover. Don't know why but she does. :D

New Year - New Britney ^_^

^^^ Well they went into details of how the photos look. I remember them saying one photo was of her in a long white gown standing by the pool with both her sons dressed in tuxedos. The other photo was her wearing a HC gown in a cage filled with stuffed toy animals. Thats all I remember.

Hopefully its for the next issue.

I like SJP. I don't care about covers anyway, my magazines are usually recycled or sliced and diced by the time I'm done with them.

There's a sense of joyful movement in that subscribers shot, you don't really notice her nose, but the light in her eyes and all that hair. It's properly happy.

On her love for Sex and the City co-star Kim Cattrall:
"I don't think anybody wants to believe that I love Kim. I adore her. I wouldn't have done the movie without her. Didn't and wouldn't."
On her decision to use a surrogate to carry her twins:
"I knew there would be lots of opinions about, 'Well, why didn't you adopt? Why didn't you do this? Why didn't you do that?' and the truth of the matter is, it wasn't one or the other for us. We had explored, and continue to explore all options, and this one just happened first. This isn't the period at the end of the sentence."
On being a hands-on mom:
"I love the smell of diapers; I even like when they're wet and you smell them all warm liked a baked good. I love the smell of Balmex. Love it."

huffingtonpost

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->