Harper's Bazaar Netherlands May 2024 : Zoe Barnard by David Roemer

Phuel

Reaction score
Such a shimmering, sublime, smouldering vision of summariness. It’s too bad no one will care since it’s not Lulu/Rianne/Vittoria etc shot by Meisel— except for that one hetero TFS member since it’s naked/half-naked women galore LOL …And maybe Mullet; that’s essentially her here, running around topless. Gorgeous imagery and even more gorgeous art direction. If only their budget was able to squeeze in another story, one with some (more) fashions, then this would have raised the standard by leagues. And David proving to be that silent darkhorse who delivers solid imageries time after time, in the spirit of Liz's Bazaar, is such a beacon of light in these dark, sloppy times.

Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg1 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg

2 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg3 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg4 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg5 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg
6 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024 copy.jpg

7 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg

8 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg

9 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg

10 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg

11 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg

12 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg

13 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg

Harper's Bazaar Nederland May 2024

Last edited by a moderator:
gorgeous! giving Vogue NL an easy run for their money.

P.S. Just read your commentary on the editorial. In case you are referring to me (the "hetero TFS member since it’s naked/half-naked women galore"), no, I have always been categorically clear that I don't mind nudity (I run a blog where I often post nude fine art photography), but it does disturb me that the fashion industry abuses the concept in order to sell. It's maybe because of the fact that I look at editorials for fashion inspiration, so I am expecting full outfits, but we mostly don't get that. The styling is nowadays 90% like this: an open jacket, underpants, and maybe boots. It's not that I'm prude (I know it can seem like that), I simply find it lazy and commercial, rather than inspiring. That is not to say that I don't enjoy editorials like this one, which is more like fine art photography than a fashion editorial. I think it's one of the best things I've seen coming out from a magazine this year. Also, I don't appreciate it when people here talk maliciously about others without directly tagging them, since it's trolling/bullying and it's kind of sad seeing adults behave like this.

Last edited:
WOWW it brings me back to the 2000 era with Carine Roitfeld and the glorious Vogue Paris era, where editorials where skin was shown wasn't vulgar. These photos AND the cover are gorgeous, simple, effective and truly charming. Great work all around to the whole team :smile:

Such a shimmering, sublime, smouldering vision of summariness. It’s too bad no one will care since it’s not Lulu/Rianne/Vittoria etc shot by Meisel— except for that one hetero TFS member since it’s naked/half-naked women galore LOL …And maybe Mullet; that’s essentially her here, running around topless. Gorgeous imagery and even more gorgeous art direction. If only their budget was able to squeeze in another story, one with some (more) fashions, then this would have raised the standard by leagues. And David proving to be that silent darkhorse who delivers solid imageries time after time, in the spirit of Liz's Bazaar, is such a beacon of light in these dark, sloppy times.

View attachment 1273008View attachment 1273009

View attachment 1273010View attachment 1273011View attachment 1273012View attachment 1273013
6 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024 copy.jpg

7 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg

8 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg

9 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg

10 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg

11 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg

12 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg

13 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg

Harper's Bazaar Nederland May 2024
Can anyone correct the last links? They appear broken. Thank you.

except for that one hetero TFS member since it’s naked/half-naked women galore LOL …And maybe Mullet; that’s essentially her here, running around topless.
lol I had not seen this till now. I’m thinking this came from living in a small, AC-less apartment but just want to say my life is different now 🥹 😂.. and the horndog, straight, male tfsers from back in the day are an extinct species! I seriously can’t even think of one, which is a problem too because, in an odd way, it added to the food chain mechanism of all communities and balanced things out a bit in terms of fashion commentary (when of course, it wasn’t just a ‘👀’ in Lara Stone’s thread!).

The images that are still visible (bring back the rest!) are glorious! Bruce Weber’s Affairs of the Heart?! it’s almost as good, just add the anatomy book touch and erase all emotion because.. scandalous in 2024!.

^^^There’s got to be a few hetero guys still around…??? Shame if they’'re all really going...

6 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024 copy.jpg7 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg8 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg9 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg10 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg11 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg12 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg13 Harpers Bazaar Netherlands May 2024.jpg
Harpers Bazaar Nederlands Summer 2024

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojopupra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->