Harper's Bazaar Russia October 2011 : Snejana Onopka by Benjamin Alexander Huseby

tarsha

Reaction score
hvw7M.jpg

imedia

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like it, the photo itself, the jewelry, the clothes, hair and make-up: it's all wrong, poor Snejana she could have looked better

^agree Snejana could look better.
I'm happy she's got the cover, she gets quite many Hb's covers lately.

^ it's her second HB cover this year, if I didn't miss something.

Well as shocking as it may sound (:wink:), I love it. It's eye catching. And I don't mind the futuristic looking styling either.

It is a striking cover, I like the red dress, the hair, the jewelry, however the deer in the headlights expression brings it down a bit for me, but I don't know if that is a personal taste thing and I am too accustomed to, but not yet tired of, Snejana's bored and bitchy facial expressions. Damn what a gorgeous face!

Terrible cover!!! You can't do a job like this with a model like her!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like it, the photo itself, the jewelry, the clothes, hair and make-up: it's all wrong, poor Snejana she could have looked better

plus the background color mixed with the colors of her clothes/jewelry, hair..all wrong!!! :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Harper's Bazaar Russia October 2011
"Transformation"
Photographer: Benjamin Alexander Huseby
Model:Snejana Onopka
Style: Natalia Alaverdian
Hair: Benjamin Muller
Make-up: Ayami Nishimuro

zinio

Great editorial. She looks more beautiful in each picture.

Bigger of the ed

Transformation
Photographer: Benjamin Alexander Huseby
Model: Snejana Onopka
Stylist: Natalia Alaverdian
Hair: Benjamin Muller
Make-up: Ayami Nishimuro

ebook30

plus the background color mixed with the colors of her clothes/jewelry, hair..all wrong!!! :shock:

agree and the editorial is very dull, I'm always amazed in a bad way at how editors/photographers/make-up artists and stylists make something so bad in the end when they have models from such a caliber of top models to start with, I just don't get it. It doesn't help the model's portfolio nor the sales of the magazine so why doing such a poor job?

This issue is almost Russian version of US Bazaar's September issue. Many reprints.

ebook30

Ewan McGregor by Trent McGinn

Audrey Hepburn

ebook30

Lady GaGa & Debbie Harry

Artem Tkachenko by Ilya Vartanyan

Alexander Vang by Daniel Jackson

Daria Moroz by Slava Philippov

Gucci

ebook30.com

Snejana's ed is really beautiful. Too bad they didn't use one of those photos for the cover. Thanks for posting, visualoptimism!

Special edition : 15 years in Russia

Snapped by Stereo_Flo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->