Harper's Bazaar Spain May 2015 : Constance Jablonski by Nagi Sakai

Minimoon27

Reaction score
constance-2_gallery_r.jpg

constance-jablonski-la-leyenda-del-cuerpo-en-harper-s-bazaar_gallery_r.jpg

harpersbazaar.es

No me gusta. I hate sepia toned photography.

I like the idea and pose of the first cover but the styling is terrible imo.
No words for the second cover, so awful... the photoshoped background, the lame "Model 101" pose, the jacket with the bikini...

^you're right! Idk why fashion magazines are always trying to style a bikini?!?!? As if any woman would ever hit the beach like that!!!

I love the first cover!!

The second cover looks like a shot from an Etam campaign

One thing I just noticed on the first cover is that the image is off center and it really bothers me :lol:
Is it the subscriber´s? cause the layout is so minimal, this one time more text could have been better imo.

Terrible. I had high hopes for this magazine, but it has been a complete disappointment.

Constance, long time no see ! I like the first cover. I like the composition and the light. The only problem is her face, which looks overly powdered, you can see a big contrast with neck and her inferior eyelids. The second is not really good. The pose is totally chiché and brings nothing to the outfit. Her shoes are way too heavy, and I think the layout is the worst thing.

What a disappointment after two stellar covers. Nagi Sakai is a tremendous photographer who is quite consistent with his work for other HB editions, but Constance just isn't a versatile model. Beautiful, but she's got zero range. To zoom into her face for a beauty shot is the best you can get from her.

Last edited by a moderator:
constance is absolutely stunning. to me one of the most beautiful women in the world!

It's nice to see Constance on the cover again. These covers are perfect for Summer.

The first cover is just amazing!

The editorial has been posted on Nagi Sakai's page. She looks beautiful - as always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->