Reaction score
Photographs by Natth Jaturapahu
Fashion Editor Nichakul Kitayanubhongse
Stylist Yoshihiro Hidaka
Makeup Artist Bank Natdanai
Hair Stylist Shinko Shibata

10603921_10152815019784925_4268928215953457081_o.jpg

facebook/harpersbazaarthailand

Congrats to them for booking a top model, and this was presumably shot by a Thai photographer which is even better imo. My only gripe is the tilted head.

So beautiful cover. Perfect choice. Coco looks so stunning.

Great cover, Coco looks amazing, as always she knows how to bring her personality to every shoot, she really is ONE of the absolute best models around. Cool editorial too

Beautiful edit. There're a lot of shots that would make great covers. Very well done.

I love that in the edit she's wearing the same Céline as in one of her two new Flare covers but each shot has a completely different attitude. This is why Coco is where she is; her awareness and understanding of modelling go above and beyond most models.

^

I entirely agree, but this is the same reason that baffles me as to why she doesn't get bigger campaigns or editorial work. She literally crushes every editorial regardless of the stylist/art direction/photographer, and it shows what a force she is in front of the cameras. Do we think the lingerie/swimwear clause is a turnoff for some clients?

It's okay, I think I'm one of the few people here who doesn't love Coco at all, but it's fine enough.

^

I entirely agree, but this is the same reason that baffles me as to why she doesn't get bigger campaigns or editorial work. She literally crushes every editorial regardless of the stylist/art direction/photographer, and it shows what a force she is in front of the cameras. Do we think the lingerie/swimwear clause is a turnoff for some clients?

Interesting point, I imagine it does affect her bookings somehow. Imo she's quite a ballsy girl - if they misstep, she's bound to call them out on it as opposed to take it lying down. I'm not a fan of her look so much, but she's a prime example of a girl who gets ahead with her values intact.

Such a beautiful editorial ... There's something very strong and refined about it, she poses so well.

Coco looks like she's about to sneeze on the cover!
But the edit is fabulous, noone moves like her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->