Harry Goodwins

Bottega Veneta backstage

bottega-veneta-bstg03.JPG

wwd.com

Interview from Hero #5 Summer Fall 2011
Interviewer: Hey, so what have you been up to lately?
Harry: Yea, I've been really good thanks, busy working and traveling all over the place over the last couple of weeks. Recently started skateboarding too.
I: Really! How's the skateboard going? I got one a few years back but got lazy so stuck with my BMX instead.
H: Yeah it's going really well, getting the hang of it really quickly. Can do a couple of tricks but I just like cruising around on it. May upgrade to a longboard soon.
I: Ah damn you, I could never do tricks, I could barely go straight actually. Can you do that move where you jump into the sky from the edge of the skateboard park ledge?
H: Haha I'd love to say I could, but I've not been to any skate parks yet. I will give a try when I do though.
I: Yeah that's got to be like the coolest move! But aren't longboards supposed to be easier than skateboards?
H: Yeah they are a lot easier to get on.
I: Would you use it instead of your bike or just for fun?
H: Depends on what mood I'm in.
I: Yeah I guess, you can't really go far quickly on a skateboard. Have you been to LA before? When I went everyone was practicing their tricks on the street, it was amazing!
H: No, I haven't been to LA yet but hopefully I'll get to go soon. I can get practicing my tricks too!
I: Haha, exactly! But didn't you do your knee in a while back playing football?
H: Yeah I did, but I don't really have any trouble with it anymore.
I: That's good. You went to a football school thought didn't you? Did you want to play for the Hammers?
H: Yeah I did go to a football college. Didn't particularly want to play for them, but that would have been sweet.
I: What about extreme sports? Just thinking how brutal American football is compared to English, but then again, Ice Hockey always wins on violence.
H: No, not really into any other sports.
I: No, I always feel like I should be more into sports generally. So what are your plans for tonight?
H: Oh no idea yet, just going to finish this shoot and see where the wind takes me. How about you?
I: Well I would love to go to the movies but I think I'll be stuck home as I'm skint. Been meaning to watch Cocktail though, never seen it and heard it was good.
H: You're not the only skint one. When the weather's this nice though, who needs money ay?
I: Yeah I know, I was never bothered about the sun but now I can't get enough of it! So, are you reading anything at the moment?
H: Not much of a reader but the last book I read was Bronson. Brilliant book I must say.
I: Ah, trips into space would be amazing. I can't wait until it's a normal holiday destination (Thought you said Branson)
H: Is it not? I definitely think I've been to space.
I: Haha, and where would you have gone? Some special galactic space bar where cosmos are the specialty?
H: Probably just Mars to catch a bit of a tan and check some hot alien ****.
I: Haha wonderful. Ok well I better leave you now, so take care and speak soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->