Harvey Newton Haydon

Superdry Spring/Summer 2014–Superdry have revealed its new menswear collection for spring/summer 2014, a wide-ranging line that takes some influence from military designs and collegiate chic amongst more typical summer fare. British model Harvey Haydon fronts the campaign, setting the tone of a laid-back summer as he poses in hooded sweatshirts, graphic tees and board shorts. Superdry’s denim range is also being overhauled for the season, the sophisticated new Copper Label line being a particular highlight amongst a compelling selection of new washes, styles and silhouettes.

thefashionisto

With logo on.. photographed by Peter Lindbergh

C8E93kA.jpg

instagram/magnus_berger

Shooting the S/S campaign for Gieves & Hawkes in Sardinia last week

instagram/matthewholt1, eddiewrey, harveynh, gieveslondon

Harvey Newton Haydon has a face you’ll no doubt recognise, whether he’s on our TV screens advertising Joop’s latest fragrance or posing nude for French Connection. Harvey is currently one of the industry’s top grossing male models.

The British model launched his modelling career walking for John Galliano back in 2009 after being scouted at a New York nightclub.

Since then his campaign credits have snowballed and include some of the world’s most prestigious fashion and beauty brands - John Richmond, Firetrap, Swatch, L’Oréal, Joop, French Connection, Gieves & Hawkes, Superdry, Givenchy fragrance, H&M, Roberto Cavalli and most recently Boss Hugo Boss.

Harvey’s editorial credits in WWD, Flaunt, Tetu, GQ and Hunger magazine.

Birthplace: Dulwich hospital, London

Ethnic Origin: Cuban, Jamaican, Scottish and English

Nickname: Don’t really have a nickname apart from what my mum calls me… heard a few from people though; H…harv…..Harvs….d*ckhead…the usual

How were you scouted: I was scouted in a nightclub in New York by my former mother agent, Kevin Holloman

What’s your best feature: My best feature is…my smile and hair??

Top 3 beauty/grooming products: Creme de la mer moisturiser, black and white hair wax, dove cucumber and green tea anti-perspirant

Your favorite fragrance: Either The One by Dolce & Gabbana or my Christian Dior fragrance

What’s been your most lavish purchase?: My rabbit fur lined cream leather parka by Giorgio Armani

Hobbies: My motorbike, playing football, exercising my dog (or myself) and sketching designs

Fitness Regime: Fitness regime includes push ups, sit ups, dips, squats and football

What was the last movie you watched?: The Polar Express on Sky lol

What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Take Me To Church – Hozier

Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Don’t really know if I can say! …. Cheese and chocolate and Pom bears

What is your biggest fear?: Heights and sharks

What is your dream country to visit?: The Maldives

If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: If I wasn’t modelling my life would probably have turned a very different direction. Most probably working in retail or maybe trying to work as a translator.

If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: Any day frankly… I’ve had a blast every day since I got scouted!

If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Vogue

What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: When I got told I had a 4am call time to get a haircut!!

What was the last thing to make you cry?: A good joke

What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: London obviously, you can wear anything anytime and I feel like we have a certain sense of style unique to us Londoners.

Who are your idols?: My father amongst a few others

What was the last dream you remember?: The last dream I remember turned out to be a déjà-vu

One word to describe yourself: Cryptic-yet-friendly lol

Twitter handle: @harveynhaydon

Instagram handle: harveynh

How much money would you need to shave your hair off? 25k…in pounds!!!

ftape

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->