Haute News!

Spacemiu

Reaction score
fashion.net
Couture Gets Competition

The Haute Couture shows in Paris start today, and it looks like the most exciting news this season is that a lot of talented ready-to-wear designers have hijacked the schedule and are hogging the spotlight without the blessing of the Chambre Syndicale. These crashers include Rick Owens :heart: , who's debuting at Revillon; Spanish designer Sybilla :flower: , who's showing her first collection of eveningwear for Capucci; YSL's side kick Loulou de la Falaise and Yohji Yamamoto. As the lines between ready- to-wear and Haute Couture thus continue to be blurred, it's no wonder hardly anyone knows how to tell them apart anymore.

what? :woot: SIBYLLA, adorable master of real style :heart: can't wait, thanks space :flower: .

I saw Owens'couture try, not bad but then it wasn't couture standard really, loved this piece here and his round toed shoes yeahhhh

any images/news from the Atelier Versace!!!!!!!! my head is BUZZING trying to imagine what the clothes are like.....

i had a kinda idea that the skirts (short) will be absolutely as TIGHT as HELL....and then slightly fish tailed at the back

and some really GREAT jackets with fanstatic tailoring

and of corse......KILLER metal heels

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 7th, 2003 - 2:35 pm
what? :woot: SIBYLLA, adorable master of real style :heart: can't wait, thanks space :flower: .

I saw Owens'couture try, not bad but then it wasn't couture standard really, loved this piece here and his round toed shoes yeahhhh
thanks for the pic lena :heart: thous shoes are lovely.

I dount really know sibylla's work so Im super exited to see what she will do becuas I have herd she is very talented

That is an amazing drape! I'm excited about rounded toe shoes too Lena! I almost bought a pair this weekend! Whee!! :D

--Dommy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->