Having problems with returning stuff bought online?

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Does anyone else hate returning clothes or shoes as much as I do? Seriously, in Australia, most online shops don’t offer free return shipping so I’ll either have to pay for delivery and then if it doesn’t fit, pay for return shipping as well, along with the horrendous process of dealing with customer service, finding packaging and waiting at the Post Office.

Would love to hear about your returns experiences, the good, the bad and the ugly! I don’t want to stop shopping online because it’s so convenient, but the returns process really does make me question why I take the risk! Let me know your stories.

Welcome to the Fashion Spot, Laura!

This is a great topic. I don't like to shop on line for this reason, too.

I am very hard to fit ... which means to get one thing I like I need to try on probably 10 items or more, so I have to order a whole bunch of things at once, then must always return most of them. Then sometimes nothing works, anyway.

Doing this is a huge inconvenience, even if they pay for the returns. I hate packaging them all up, then submitting a return form then schlepping it all to the shipper.

No ... that exact reason is why shopping on line for clothes does not work for me. It's much better to make a trip to the mall or store ... take time to try everything on, and come home with something that works for me ... the first time around.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the reason why I don't buy any outfits online anymore...........:(:( Coz I don't have a model figure.

I spent times on the internet, paid and waiting for my new items, then returned it two days after..... The feeling is absolutely bad.

I think doing returns is easier in the UK, but it's always within a short period of time. Most companies I have bought from offer free return shipping with a label inside the packaging. But you have to take it to the post office or a drop off courier depot.

I am better at it now because I take my stuff to work and then make a trip to the post office during lunch time. That said, it is soooo boring!

I prefer to shop in stores. I only purchase those things that I know the quality of 100% because I have seen them in store and want to snag it when it goes on sale etc. The other things I buy online are either repeat purchases or things that are very basic.

It is so hard to tell the exact colour, the fit, finish of the product. Blindly shopping online is just not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->