Heidi Klum and Seal Marries

eternitygoddess

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of people are deciding to get hitched.

Supermodel Heidi Klum and British singer Seal have gotten married, PEOPLE has confirmed. The couple, who got engaged just before Christmas, wed on a beach in Mexico. They are expecting their first child together in the fall.

The low-key ceremony was conducted in front of 40 guests near Seal's home on Mexico's luxurious Costa Careyes. Klum wore a Vera Wang ivory chantilly lace gown with an empire waist.

Klum, 31, has a one-year-old daughter, Leni, whose father is Italian businessman Flavio Briatore. But from the beginning of Seal and Klum's romance in February 2004, the singer has acted like a father to Leni. He celebrated with champagne at the New York City hospital where Klum gave birth last May, and dedicated his latest album, Best: 1991-2004, first to "my daughter Leni," then to Klum and her parents.

A pal told PEOPLE: "He is crazy about Leni, he is always carrying her around. He is the first one to change a diaper."

"What I love most about fatherhood," Seal, 42, said, is "the opportunity to be a part of the development process of a new life."

He asked Klum to marry him at a ski resort in western Canada. "I proposed on Dec. 23 at 14,000 feet in Whistler, B.C., in uncharted terrain on a glacier, in a natural snow cave, in an igloo built just for the moment," Seal told PEOPLE at the time. The German supermodel called the proposal: "a once-in-a-lifetime event."

Thanks for posting :flower:

I love them as a couple and wish them all the happiness in the world.

My brother was in Mexico over the weekend for a wedding at the same resort where Heidi and Seal had their wedding. He got to see Heidi and Seal :woot: I'm quite jealous!

Last edited by a moderator:
that sounds like one dramatic proposal :o best of luck to them, I hope they'll be very happy together :flower: :flower:

congratulations :flower:

they're a really cute couple, i'm so happy for them :heart:

If anyone gets a hold of a pic of her dress please post it. I'm sure she was gorgeous.

yay!!! they r cute together and they seem so in love...i can't wait to see what their kid will look like

They just got married? Wow, i feel like they've already gotten married or something. well, congrats to Heidi and Seal!! From the stories i've heard about their relationship, i really think they are the real deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franckcl17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->